PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos name Siemian starting QB

Most overrated QB in the league probably, quality backup but not a good starter. Saw nearly every Broncs game last year and he got away with a lot of dropped or missed easy interceptions.

Was actually the right move. Lynch isn't anywhere near ready and thats just mechanics.

Brock & Paxton lol

I watched the 1st half of Denver - SF. Lynch was horrible. Made Brissett look like an all pro. There are a lot of bad QBs out there and Brissett isn't one of them. Many teams would love to have Brissett as their #1 backup, or even starter.

Was actually the right move. Lynch isn't anywhere near ready and thats just mechanics.

Brock & Paxton lol

If he could pull his head out of his ass, Mr. Irrelevant would be a very decent pro option. He has all the tools to succeed but is a complete idiot off the field.

If he could pull his head out of his ass, Mr. Irrelevant would be a very decent pro option. He has all the tools to succeed but is a complete idiot off the field.

If Kelly gets his stuff together, I worry he could be Denver's future QB. $20 arm, 2 cent head. Fortunately for us, he probably never will.

They say Siemian. I think I will name them "Toast".

It's the right move but I still think they miss the playoffs.

If simian were that good he would have been named starter a while ago.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back