PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos GM John Elway Compares Free Agency to Dating

If he takes hookers out on dates, he's dumber than he looks ;)

What Elway did was marry a gold-digger that will wreck his cap room for the next few years.

What BB did was.... just beautiful.

Yes, I know BB makes his decisions without regard to horse-faced a-holes like Elway, but it gives me a sense of peace to imagine him looking at a photo of Elway tonight and whispering "Checkmate".

Broncos GM John Elway Compares Free Agency to Dating

after Talib goes out for the season with bruised ribs and Ware's thighs continue to shred like tissue paper, Elway will be comparing free agency to dating who you think is a beautiful woman only to find out you've been snookered by a common street walking transvestite.

Elway was a player at the highest level so he will always see thing as a player

Suddenly that vaunted Denver offense is not looking that great for the next game we play them: Decker (gone), Demaryius (gone-Revis), Moreno (most likely gone, but our run defense should be better if not), and Welker (one more big hit and he could be in Collie territory).

Not a single talk radio person down here is mourning Aqib Talib at all (I'm in D.C. and the Redskins were rumored to be going after him). Every single person believes the Broncos deal was utterly ridiculous.

When people in Washington think a deal is ridiculous, you know it has to be over the top. That's like Hugh Hefner telling someone they have too many girlfriends.

If he really wants to compare free agency to dating, this would be more appropriate: we dumped a crack addicted hooker (Talib) and upgraded to a Victoria's Secret model (Revis.)

When people in Washington think a deal is ridiculous, you know it has to be over the top. That's like Hugh Hefner telling someone they have too many girlfriends.

I know, right? They were also a lot more concerned with the character stuff. I don't think there was one irate caller demanding to know why the Skins didn't fight harder for him.

So, Elway likes to date famous,athletic, African American men over 6'0" and 200 pounds? That's cool. But geez, he really has to shell out a lot of money to get them to go out for a drink!

Actually John it's a lot more like marrying a gold digger and having it end poorly in divorce. Enjoy those hefty alomony payments to Talib and Ware.

Actually John it's a lot more like marrying a gold digger and having it end poorly in divorce. Enjoy those hefty alomony payments to Talib and Ware.

I will admit, this did make me chuckle a bit!:D

The NFL world compares Peyton's Playoff performance to premature ej*****lation

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News