PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brian Baldinger: Evidence Not There, Clear Agenda against NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess NFLN must have hired some temp talking heads for their crowning achievement coverage of "The Day The Pats Went Down" and Baldinger brought the logic and screwed up this 6 minutes. Actually Baldinger did a fantastic job, it could have been me sitting in that seat (except for the part where I lose my patience). We can start to easily separate those who have actually read the report from those who've watched TV instead.

Read the tweets on the screen during that piece? Wow, the Patriots/Brady/Belichick are truly hated and though of as cheaters...only two tweets of the about 10 I saw not ripping Brady/Pats (aside from L Blount's) were Trump's & Antonio Garay...very few current non-pats stepping up with support...

The most pertinent piece of information on that video was thee tweet from Mike Freeman.

"This isn't just about deflating footballs. This is about Patriot arrogance".

This is the angle that matters and exactly where the NFL has been going the whole time.

Taking a step back and looking past everyone's favorite punchbag (Goodell) - does anyone seriously think that this guy has gone rogue?

That he is suddenly acting against the explicit wishes of the majority of NFL owners?

This is a leveling of the playing field - enacted by a large percentage of the other 31 owners - not a crazed Jet-o-phile working from his own script.

For one reason and another the NFL franchise owners are used to getting their own way in life - you now have a situation where the Patriots are not 'being fair' - winning too many games, making too many AFFCG's, taking home too many trophies......

Mark my words; a cabal, formed from all or most of the other 31 owners, is taking action against the Patriots by trying to starve them of resources (draft picks, their starting HoF QB etc).

This is the narrative we should remind ourselves of when he rage against empty headed hosts in sports media and even against Goodell himself.

If I hear one more time that Brady wanted the footballs deflated below the minimum range I'm going ape**** crazy on someone. Nothing bothers me more than this blasphemous lie.

Not one iota of evidence anywhere states this, yet it is assumed. Try "Brady was right, ugh, hard as a brick. 16psi" for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents