PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon King to miss 2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you should have knocked wood when you wrote that.
No, according to the rules of knocking wood I don’t think that would apply? I would’ve had to have said something like now we don’t have to worry or something (knock wood).

No, according to the rules of knocking wood I don’t think that would apply? I would’ve had to have said something like now we don’t have to worry or something (knock wood).
Always knock wood to prevent additional bad karma...law of the pessimistic.

****, where does that leave us at the Brand(o/e/i)n position?

We'll never know.

And that's the point.
Would you be happy having a sideshow as a backup QB? Having the other 52 players be asked questions about him constantly? Having the media attempt to force players into taking sides? What do you gain by bringing him in?

Would you be happy having a sideshow as a backup QB? Having the other 52 players be asked questions about him constantly? Having the media attempt to force players into taking sides? What do you gain by bringing him in?

It's your hysteria, not the players, that is evident here. You think the players would actually make this a big deal? Come on!

We're strong at apostrophe though, right?
No, we only have two, they aren’t going anywhere but we need more depth. Hightower can emergency back up at apostrophe in some fonts, but he’s actually an accent, not a true apostrophe.

No, we only have two, they aren’t going anywhere but we need more depth. Hightower can emergency back up at apostrophe in some fonts, but he’s actually an accent, not a true apostrophe.

I realize we can only keep 53 but this is playing fast and loose with some unwritten rules of roster building

It's your hysteria, not the players, that is evident here. You think the players would actually make this a big deal? Come on!
Where did I say the players would make a big deal of it? I said the media would. There is absolutely zero question about it.

That is close to be ban-able stupid. Colon took a 49er team to the superbowl and almost won it. You can say he wasn't the best or a top 10 QB in his time. You can say his game has limitations. That would be fair. EVERY QB has limitations including Brady. But to say he sucked....bad is an indictment on YOUR football IQ which, as of this moment is hitting single digits.

Just sayin'

I can say his game had "limitations"?

Yeah, OK thanks Einstein

Obviously, life hasn't taught you much. An 8-10 game one trick pony spurt is not a legend made.

Here's a better idea. Just accept once his gimmick was gone the dude royally sucked. Take your whole social justice crap elsewhere.

Yeah, OK thanks Einstein

Obviously, life hasn't taught you much. An 8-10 game one trick pony spurt is not a legend made.

Here's a better idea. Just accept once his gimmick was gone the dude royally sucked. Take your whole social justice crap elsewhere.

Hey kiddo, Ken accidentally belches more football knowledge after a cold beer than you’ve ever known in your lifetime. But keep going because the entertainment factor is high.

Yeah, OK thanks Einstein

. Kaernick is sidelined yet Nathan Peterman has an NFL job? Your persistence on this topic shows my post must have struck a nerve in your lily white sensibilities . And belief me;, I've forgotten more about life AND football than you will ever have in your poor entitled little mind. :rolleyes: I have never put ANYONE on ignore before but congratulations you are at least #1 on that score.

Last edited:
Remember Watson called out the SJW Reid on Twitter last week for his BS. I guess Reid took exception. That wasn't a late hit, it was an epically late hit, leading with his helmet, and straight to the head. You would think that a guy who has such a passion for the safety of African Americans would not intentionally try and hurt one.

I hope the NFL Fines him!
Given that Gronk was suspended a game for a similar hit, Reid should sit the season opener.

Last edited:
Except he didn’t get blackballed. He just wasn’t very good. He wanted to be a starter (and be paid as one) but no one would just gift him a starting job.
He's better than some of the candidates who got called in to try out for QB injury replacements over the past few years. Not saying that he would have made it, but he didn't even get one interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back