PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're done for. All is lost
proxy.php

I'd be surprised if there weren't a few guys in the Steelers' locker room with coughs and runny noses.
Yeah, but in their case it's from snortin' illicit substances.

Yeah. I'm sure there's no chance that anyone with the flu traveled between Boston and New York over the last couple of weeks.
I'm a sarcastic bastid, not a dummy!

As long as he's sick Psycho Tom & makes the PIT DEF sick I'm all for it

Brady doesn't necessarily believe in western medicine so I wouldn't count on him having a flu shot.
My wife is required to get one every year since she works with older patients, and we've both had long periods of illness (twice now, for about 10-14 days each) since Thanksgiving.

It may work on the actual flu, but the flu shot does not prevent people from getting sick like the masses think it does.

My wife is required to get one every year since she works with older patients, and we've both had long periods of illness (twice now, for about 10-14 days each) since Thanksgiving.

It may work on the actual flu, but the flu shot does not prevent people from getting sick like the masses think it does.

The Army makes us get one, and I've since got both strains of the flu going around. :rolleyes:

Work provide them FOC for my flatmate and myself, my flatmate has had flu twice, I've had it once.

Brady doesn't necessarily believe in western medicine so I wouldn't count on him having a flu shot.

I know Brady is open to alternative medicine and he's very careful about his diet, hydration, Plano metric exercises, etc.
(at least that is what he portrays and his interviews and social media).
I have never hear him say he does not believe in Western (allopathic) medicine.
I can't imagine the patriots not lining up players and strongly advising them to get their flu shot.
That's how it's done at many places of employment.

Brady ain't sick at all! He's pissed that he played poorly! DUH!

Also, because he's been dealing with press conferences later than usual within the week; which in turn is throwing off his rehab schedule (thigh) a bit. But mostly he's just pissed that he played poorly.

This is EXACTLY what we want!!!

Last edited:
The Army makes us get one, and I've since got both strains of the flu going around. :rolleyes:

Heh. This year was the first year that I've actually gotten the shot. It was also the first in many years that I've actually gotten the flu, too.

Here's video of him. He did look sick to me, but reading around, it sounds as if he's pissed the hell off.

LOL, what a stupid question. He just looks tired to me, and a little PO'd at the question.

LOL, what a stupid question. He just looks tired to me, and a little PO'd at the question.

Exactly. And the answer was great. No matter how much we may think we know why a person doesn't like you, you don't really know. So no need to expound upon it like you're an expert. I would have loved it if he would have added "I don't know Gary, and frankly I don't care."

He's pissed because he doesn't feel well (probably a bad cold) and didn't want to be there answering questions about anything from anyone. It was obvious to me watching it live, in his eyes and around his nose. I know my fuse is shorter when I feel like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back