PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called this a few days ago in another thread...

It's not like we were playing San Fran ... the Texans offense might suck but the D is pretty good.

Also, I bet it comes out this week that multiple players were playing under the weather. Blount had the stomach bug and it spreads like wildfire. Brady looked like he was battling something and I bet white was too

When you and your wife were in NYC, were you two talking about how much of a disgrace the Flying Elvis is?
No, but this is posted on the back of our van
________
th
_________
Proof.ashx

He said he's fine. Gotta believe he knows better than anyone

Oh hell no it isn't!!!!

Good thing I'm not going to New York!

Yeah. I'm sure there's no chance that anyone with the flu traveled between Boston and New York over the last couple of weeks.

Need to be more precise with "flu".

Some people use "flu" to mean "nasty stomach bug" (which is often norovirus).

Some people use "flu" to mean any nasty cold.

And then of course there is actual influenza which generally is wayyyy worse than even a really nasty cold. I like the joke that goes: "If you want to know if you have the flu or not have someone put a $100 bill on your dresser. If you can get out of bed and pick it up you don't have the flu." While there's exaggeration there, influenza can put even the healthiest person flat on their back for a week or more (and some influenza strains hit the healthiest the hardest) and leave them easily gassed for sometimes weeks after they get over it. Anti-virals -- if given early enough -- can help, but influenza is definitely not a "well, after they get the best treatment money can buy for a few days they'll be almost as good as new" disease.

People catch colds this time of year. He's in a lockerroom with a bunch of guys who are playing outdoors in January weather.

I'd be surprised if there weren't a few guys in the Steelers' locker room with coughs and runny noses.

Always seems to happen against this team...is it a coincidence?
It's probably safe to assume the Steelers make a lot of people sick.

We're done for. All is lost

This reminds me of a sick Jordan or Kobe, yes, bring it on.

Need to be more precise with "flu".

Some people use "flu" to mean "nasty stomach bug" (which is often norovirus).

Some people use "flu" to mean any nasty cold.

And then of course there is actual influenza which generally is wayyyy worse than even a really nasty cold. I like the joke that goes: "If you want to know if you have the flu or not have someone put a $100 bill on your dresser. If you can get out of bed and pick it up you don't have the flu." While there's exaggeration there, influenza can put even the healthiest person flat on their back for a week or more (and some influenza strains hit the healthiest the hardest) and leave them easily gassed for sometimes weeks after they get over it. Anti-virals -- if given early enough -- can help, but influenza is definitely not a "well, after they get the best treatment money can buy for a few days they'll be almost as good as new" disease.
It's probably safe to assume the Steelers make a lot of people sick.
th
th

what else could he say?.."I feel like crap"

"My whole right side is aching and I won't be able to throw a ball more than 10 yards."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots