PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoepfully it's less severe than whatever blount got

I was worried about this when I heard Blount was sick. I figured they tried to keep him away so others didn't catch it. Hopefully it doesn't go through the whole locker room.

Pretty big difference between cold and flu, any guesses what he's got?

I don't think he is sick. He is focused and maybe a way too over focused and anxious and tight about this week.He is maybe feeling the pressure as he should since these chances wont keep coming every year for very long. He looked the same before the texan game at kickoff.

I was concerned this would happen when Blount got sick. Hopefully it doesn't spread more.

I'm sure Brady will sniff a few extra smelling salts before the game and be ok.

If he has the flu that my kids have and that's going around down here (NYC), then this is "not a good thing." He'll probably be OK by Sunday, but I wouldn't count on a lot of premium practice time.

Lets assume worst case it is the flu. With how he looks today if he gets top treatment will he be near 100% in 4 days?

I’m a Patsfan poster, I’m not a doctor. The medical staff is the medical staff. I post on the forum, the medical people handle the injuries. They don’t tell me what to post, I don’t do surgery. We have a great deal there, it works out good.

Was just watching Patriots Wednesday Live, and Tanguay immediately said something like "Wow, Brady looks mad, never cracked a smile, something's going on". To me he looked under the weather. Anyway, we can speculate a number of things.

Time to trot out the old Blame Giselle threads again?

Sick or not, there are 52 other guys ready to kick ass and support him too.

Here's video of him. He did look sick to me, but reading around, it sounds as if he's pissed the hell off.

He just looked really pissed off to me.

Someone pissed in his cereal. I think it's a combination of these:

-The Pitt Locker room video and the a-hole comment. It hurts more when you hear it. What did Franklin say? "Its fine to insult someone in private, but when you do it publicly they tend to believe you mean it". Granted it was meant to be private, but Bell made it public.

-Probably got a dose of Johnny Foxbourogh these past few days. I don't think Tom and Johnny are on speaking terms lately.

-The intolerable rants about Rodgers being the GOAT. He probably doesn't really care, but I'm sure it drives him and his teammates. Without question.

A focused Brady is a scary Brady. Playoff Tom is back in full effect.

Someone pissed in his cereal. I think it's a combination of these:

-The Pitt Locker room video and the a-hole comment. It hurts more when you hear it. What did Franklin say? "Its fine to insult someone in private, but when you do it publicly they tend to believe you mean it". Granted it was meant to be private, but Bell made it public.

-Probably got a dose of Johnny Foxbourogh these past few days. I don't think Tom and Johnny are on speaking terms lately.

-The intolerable rants about Rodgers being the GOAT. He probably doesn't really care, but I'm sure it drives him and his teammates. Without question.

A focused Brady is a scary Brady. Playoff Tom is back in full effect.
I don't think Brady gives a rats behind about any of those things...

The results before he played the Steelers in the AFCCG last time he was sick were pretty good. Hopefully we're looking at a repeat of that performance.

Who or what the hell is "Johnny Foxbourgh"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST