PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's Face last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like the game was over before it was even started by his demeanor alone. Don't know if this has been mentioned but last night was the First Time Brady have been without both Gronk and Edelman. I think the GOAT missed his binkies after all he's only human. Our Offense operates very well with Either player minus both it's an uphill climb like we saw last night.
This belongs in the Hawt Taeks thread!

What we have learned last night is Brandin Cooks is a complimentary player and Not! an Elite player as some of us thought. Lets just say Cooks works well with others. Gronk or Edelman make this Offense go they have a Great chemistry with Brady which cannot be discounted. The First completion to a WR came in the Third Quarter unreal zero third down conversions...shaking my head. Gronk and Edelman are chain movers.

Uhh, or maybe, and just hear me out on this, maybe Brady's achilles is bothering him more than he let on, and that's why he underthrew a wide open Cooks on his second interception, and flat out missed him several times. Cooks was open more often than not, and Brady just missed him. Get out of here with that "Not!" hot take. :rolleyes:

I think that if you really get down to the nuts and bolts of the game, the Patriots played worse and the Dolphins played better. IMO, that's the reason they lost.

There were stretches in that game where the Dolphins looked like the best team in the league. They looked really fast compared to the Pats in all phases.

Dolphins fans should enjoy the hell out of the win. It's probably their finale for the 2017 season.

If "Gronk was missing" is an argument for anything, the Pats are on a tightrope because there's no guarantee Gronk is going to playing all the rest of the games given his injury habits.

I've been saying it for years. Whenever the Pats play a team with defensive fronts that can provide pressure with power....Brady knows going into the game that his o-line is not good enough to hold up. I think you saw that last night.

Thank you berg I love when football fans are in denial the Jags have a better Front. San Diego's Front not bad either.

They really need cannon back. They hardly ran the ball at all.

Where is this whole "Brady was sick" thing coming from? Any reports on that? Or are we just hoping it's true to make us feel better?

As someone else who has a Mom battling cancer, maybe there has been a change in that situation. That puts football and everything else into perspective...it doesnt mean jack sh*t. This is 100% specualtion but I have looked and felt that way from time to time over the last 2 years as well.

Thank you berg I love when football fans are in denial the Jags have a better Front. San Diego's Front not bad either.

I've got to admit....I haven't watch a lot of Jags and Chargers game to know exactly what kind of lines they have. Like I said....I think Brady is more concerned with fronts that can get to him with power vs speed....which I think the Pats o-line is better suited to handle.

maybe he was sick

Wife and I were saying to each other at the beginning and throughout the game that Brady looked sick as hell. Every time they showed his face, he looked like he was battling a killer flu.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
This board has been hilarious since last night. It's really bizarre how emotional and effeminate most members are.

A lot of **** filled underwear shame washing today. On account of them all ****ting themselves.

The thing I've found the most hilarious is the fact that they were ****ting themselves about miami being tough to play and then were all "I TOLD YOU" then turn around and **** themselves about the steeelers. So they were all on about "HISTORY" when talking about the miami game and yet somehow ignore the history of Brady completing f**king owning the steelers

This is Week 9 & 10 of 2010 all over again.

There were stretches in that game where the Dolphins looked like the best team in the league. They looked really fast compared to the Pats in all phases.

Dolphins fans should enjoy the hell out of the win. It's probably their finale for the 2017 season.

If "Gronk was missing" is an argument for anything, the Pats are on a tightrope because there's no guarantee Gronk is going to playing all the rest of the games given his injury habits.
There is no guarantee anyone is going to play all the games on any team.

A lot of **** filled underwear shame washing today. On account of them all ****ting themselves.

The thing I've found the most hilarious is the fact that they were ****ting themselves about miami being tough to play and then were all "I TOLD YOU" then turn around and **** themselves about the steeelers. So they were all on about "HISTORY" when talking about the miami game and yet somehow ignore the history of Brady completing f**king owning the steelers

This is Week 9 & 10 of 2010 all over again.

So you're guaranteeing a patriots win this Sunday? They stunk up the joint last night. Miami has been like Denver for the pats. Need to clean up a lot.

Bad days happen to the best of us. All that matter is that he shakes this funk for next week.

Still, one of the worst performances I've seen from the Goat

Brady's face (and Brady completely) aside

Hogan was crap
Cooks struggled to get open and was crap when it came to fighting for the football
Allen was crap in the passing game
Thuney was crap
The defense was crap

To sum up: There was a lot of crap going down in Miami last night. But I'm sure Brady's facial expression at the beginning of the contest was the real reason they lost.
thumb.gif

Bad days happen to the best of us. All that matter is that he shakes this funk for next week.

Still, one of the worst performances I've seen from the Goat
Not So Fun Fact

Over his career, Pats are 4-20 when Brady's QB rating is < 60.00.

> or = 60 QB rating hes 214-46

Last night he was 59.5

I think that if you really get down to the nuts and bolts of the game, the Patriots played worse and the Dolphins played better. IMO, that's the reason they lost.

I think the Dolphins were better at that blocking and tackling thing.

They really need cannon back. They hardly ran the ball at all.

That’s more on mcdaniels playcalling than missing cannon. We haven’t had cannon for a while now and we were running it down teams throats. Don’t understand why we abandoned or better yet didn’t bother to try that game plan last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents