PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's Face last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
This board has been hilarious since last night. It's really bizarre how emotional and effeminate most members are.

Can you blame us...?

We’ve got a 40 year old QB who is rumored to be on a bad Achilles.

He’s missing his favorite receiver and a very fragile TE we can’t afford to lose.

The offensive line is clearly BAD yet again (Not sure why so many here love Scar, he’s had a lot of these games, but that’s another story.)

I mean, this is a message board that is for discussion. Some of us get Emotional and panic after games like last night. Some never panic no matter what... but that’s sort of what makes these places popular. Debating your opinion with others who have a different opinion. I don’t understand those who want to ban “negative Nancy’s” and constantly complain about those of us who have worries.

You know Brady isn’t going to play forever, so it’s not exactly crazy to start worrying last night. Eventually he’s gonna suck, get hurt, whatever. It’s coming. Hopefully it’s not this year and you all can bump these threads in February, but for the love of god, last night SUCKED and our 40 year old QB hasn’t been good for two straight games now... that’s not a good trend to take into week 15

Lord help us.
Are we now gonna have a Brady Face web page like the Manning Face?

Can you blame us...?

We’ve got a 40 year old QB who is rumored to be on a bad Achilles.

He’s missing his favorite receiver and a very fragile TE we can’t afford to lose.

The offensive line is clearly BAD yet again (Not sure why so many here love Scar, he’s had a lot of these games, but that’s another story.)

I mean, this is a message board that is for discussion. Some of us get Emotional and panic after games like last night. Some never panic no matter what... but that’s sort of what makes these places popular. Debating your opinion with others who have a different opinion. I don’t understand those who want to ban “negative Nancy’s” and constantly complain about those of us who have worries.

You know Brady isn’t going to play forever, so it’s not exactly crazy to start worrying last night. Eventually he’s gonna suck, get hurt, whatever. It’s coming. Hopefully it’s not this year and you all can bump these threads in February, but for the love of god, last night SUCKED and our 40 year old QB hasn’t been good for two straight games now... that’s not a good trend to take into week 15

So an offense that's 4th in the league in points per game, has allowed the 10th fewest sacks despite the second most passing attempts in the league, second in yards per game, third in yards per play and is in the middle of the rankings in rushing yards per game (15th) and yards per rush (12th) is doing all of that with a BAD (emphasis is yours, so you're not saying they're just shaky or not dominant, you're going right for a capitalized negative superlative) offensive line?

So if we somehow had an offensive line that wasn't BAD, where would they be? Would the rest of the league even bother to play the games?

The issue with this type of forceful proclamation is that it's not accurate. The poster you responded to was pointing out he volume and frequency of overreactions to losses. Your proclamation of the offensive line being BAD is an overreaction. Obviously it's not BAD. It's not even bad. It's not even average. It's good.

It's a good offensive line, which is obvious when you look at the offensive performance of the team this season. Teams with bad offensive lines NEVER show up in the top three or four in yards and points per game. It just doesn't happen, ever. The offensive line simply carries too much responsibility for an offense to succeed to that level in spite of a bad unit.

If you were to temper the expression of your concern (ie to a level appropriate in the context of the situation, I mean the team is 10-3), people would likely stop complaining about the over-the-top nature of said concerns.

The entire point is that the general fan reaction almost always fails to relate accurately to the situation at hand.

Wife and I were saying to each other at the beginning and throughout the game that Brady looked sick as hell. Every time they showed his face, he looked like he was battling a killer flu.
yeah he looked dazed/spaced out... the OL didnt helped...

So an offense that's 4th in the league in points per game, has allowed the 10th fewest sacks despite the second most passing attempts in the league, second in yards per game, third in yards per play and is in the middle of the rankings in rushing yards per game (15th) and yards per rush (12th) is doing all of that with a BAD (emphasis is yours, so you're not saying they're just shaky or not dominant, you're going right for a capitalized negative superlative) offensive line?

So if we somehow had an offensive line that wasn't BAD, where would they be? Would the rest of the league even bother to play the games?

The issue with this type of forceful proclamation is that it's not accurate. The poster you responded to was pointing out he volume and frequency of overreactions to losses. Your proclamation of the offensive line being BAD is an overreaction. Obviously it's not BAD. It's not even bad. It's not even average. It's good.

It's a good offensive line, which is obvious when you look at the offensive performance of the team this season. Teams with bad offensive lines NEVER show up in the top three or four in yards and points per game. It just doesn't happen, ever. The offensive line simply carries too much responsibility for an offense to succeed to that level in spite of a bad unit.

If you were to temper the expression of your concern (ie to a level appropriate in the context of the situation, I mean the team is 10-3), people would likely stop complaining about the over-the-top nature of said concerns.

The entire point is that the general fan reaction almost always fails to relate accurately to the situation at hand.

The fact that your only response was on the O Line, which had nothing to do with my point, really, is silly bro. Come on

Brady's face has aged

this is the face i prefer to look at now......i like my fellas young and healthy

usatsi_10473782.jpg

Lord help us.
Are we now gonna have a Brady Face web page like the Manning Face?
Funny ... last night in the game thread we were calling him Jump Ball Brady a few times.

Last night was the annual patriot stinker/clunker game. It will motivate them to show the world it was just that against the squeelers.
You didn't think the opener qualified as that?

The fact that your only response was on the O Line, which had nothing to do with my point, really, is silly bro. Come on

It's because I largely agree with the rest of the post and the idea that the offensive line is bad is the only big overreaction in the post.

You didn't think the opener qualified as that?
Vs KC they started off well and had good energy They just gave up a lot of big plays.

Last night was as if they just came out of detox.

This board has been hilarious since last night. It's really bizarre how emotional and effeminate most members are.

Being *****es does not make them effeminate.

Not So Fun Fact

Over his career, Pats are 4-20 when Brady's QB rating is < 60.00.

> or = 60 QB rating hes 214-46

Last night he was 59.5

Wait... you are saying that Brady has played worse than last night in 23 other games in his long career?

But... but... but...

The hawt take is that it only happened because he's 40 now!

What's a chicken little to do, with you bringing up such bothersome factoids?

Last edited:
Where is this whole "Brady was sick" thing coming from? Any reports on that? Or are we just hoping it's true to make us feel better?
He was sick, his mom's cancer must be back, his heel must be worse than we thought, his face looked bad, is this finally the end... Jesus H. Christ, how about he had a bad game? As every QB does at times, even the great ones. We've seen this in Miami for years.

Wait... you are saying that Brady has played worse that last night in 23 other games in his long career?

But... but... but...

The hawt take is that it only happened because he's 40 now!

What's a chicken little to do, with you bringing up such bothersome factoids?

Ha

Of the 24 crappy games, 10 are vs division opponents (4 MIA, 4 NYJ, 2 BUF)

Property of New England Patriots Football
Established 2009

Seen some posts saying Brady looked sick, dark circles under his eyes etc. I didn't notice it but than again wasn't looking that closely, anyone have a pic of him from game showing it? he just seemed so off to me, hopefully he just had a 24 hour bug or something. need him healthy next week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents