PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's Face last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan2

Hall of Fame Poster
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
It seems like the game was over before it was even started by his demeanor alone. Don't know if this has been mentioned but last night was the First Time Brady have been without both Gronk and Edelman. I think the GOAT missed his binkies after all he's only human. Our Offense operates very well with Either player minus both it's an uphill climb like we saw last night.

It seems like the game was over before it was even started by his demeanor alone. Don't know if this has been mentioned but last night was the First Time Brady have been without both Gronk and Edelman. I think the GOAT missed his binkies after all he's only human. Our Offense operates very well with Either player minus both it's an uphill climb like we saw last night.

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

I think that if you really get down to the nuts and bolts of the game, the Patriots played worse and the Dolphins played better. IMO, that's the reason they lost.

Both Jules and Gronk missed the Philly debacle in 2015 however to your point, Brady was not good in that game either.

I think there is growing concern that the achillies is giving him problems and he was also ill last night.

Just a culmination of negatives going for them.

We have Nothing behind Gronk two yards and a cloud of dust Allen.:rolleyes: Why are we even passing to a guy with no YAC ability?? Allen runs or try to like he's 80. Why is Hollister even on the Roster??

Keep telling yourself that.

It wasn't mentioned last night probably because it isn't true.

And he knew coming into the game that gronk wasn’t going to play, so he had a whole week to get over it and focus on miami.

Who needs Gisele when you have a bromance with Jules. Even his name is awesome, I can understand.

Gronk did not play in the Tampa game earlier this year as well. No question that losing your best offensive weapon is going to hurt the offense and with Edelman also out and Hogan clearly rusty they really had no answers for what Miami was doing. All that said, they still should have played much better and now find themselves with a critical game against the Steelers. I look forward to seeing what they come up with.

He had no Gronk or Edelman against Tampa Bay. He didn't look amazing, but he got the job done.

On to Pittsburgh...

Last night was the annual patriot stinker/clunker game. It will motivate them to show the world it was just that against the squeelers.

It was the annual clunker...if you take out the KC ( everyone were culprits), and the kitties ( D was atrocious) game.

Question to the board: Is there a chance Mitchell is back for the playoffs? Obviously getting a bye would help him get back healthier.

What we have learned last night is Brandin Cooks is a complimentary player and Not! an Elite player as some of us thought. Lets just say Cooks works well with others. Gronk or Edelman make this Offense go they have a Great chemistry with Brady which cannot be discounted. The First completion to a WR came in the Third Quarter unreal zero third down conversions...shaking my head. Gronk and Edelman are chain movers.

Gronk did not play in the Tampa game earlier this year as well. No question that losing your best offensive weapon is going to hurt the offense and with Edelman also out and Hogan clearly rusty they really had no answers for what Miami was doing. All that said, they still should have played much better and now find themselves with a critical game against the Steelers. I look forward to seeing what they come up with.

I think we have a team that can go to the Super Bowl. A Super Bowl caliber team picks itself up off the mat after a game like last night's, brings its A-game to another away game - this one huge and for HFA - and thumps them. I *expect* our team to do that. I'll be there in person to see it happen.

If we don't, then we aren't Super Bowl caliber. Simple as that. I'll be disappointed, but I can live with it.

We'll know a lot more about this team Sunday night. I *like* that we are underdogs, even if ever so slightly.

i thought that was the KC game?
I don't see the kc game as counting. It was in the beging of the season when the team is still working at playing as a team, itswhen all the new faces learn the system, its when the wrinkles are ironed out. To me the first month is like an extension of training camp because of the rules put in place that limits the amount of practice time and contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes