Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Did Kraft make the wrong decision choosing Belichick over Brady in 2020?

• Yes (RLKAM)

• No (RLKAM)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The winner between Brady and Bellichik is a draw.

Brady has said multiple times that Bill made him the player he was and Bill has said multiple times that Brady made him a better coach. It was the perfect match for both of them and all of us. Not sure why it’s so difficult for some fans to understand.
LOL. ALL the evidence since Brady departed NE points to Brady being the more important piece by a huge margin.

LOL. ALL the evidence since Brady departed NE points to Brady being the more important piece by a huge margin.
I agree that the pendulum has swung in Brady’s favor, however I will take Tom’s and Bills word over everyone who is looking for someone to blame. Also I think players like Bruschi, McGinest, Gronk, Edelman etc… had something to do with the two dynasties.

Last edited:
Brady shouldn't have had Arians fired... that's what happened.

They went 8-9 and made the playoffs because as bad as the team was, if the division they're in is worse, they make the playoffs by default. They had more losses than wins, give me a break.

I didn't drive this conversation down the "look what the Buc's did after Brady" road, I simply followed it. I didn't force the comparison, scroll up.

Comparing the Patriots in 2020 coming off 4 Super Bowls and 3 Rings, to the one Ring in 3 years Buc's is silly.

Again... apples/oranges.

It's just more important for some smooth brains to find new and inventive ways to say "Belichick sucks."
You could’ve chosen not to follow the the conversation down the road and it probably would’ve sputtered out.

There are different styles of management. What you seem to be missing is that you can have accountability w/o having to be a **** about it.

Chuds.

Mayo spoke about holding people accountable but more important he said players need to hold themselves accountable.

Yes, after 20 yrs, even Tom got tired of the same old same old. That says it all right there.
Doing things the right way never goes out of style.

You ever stayed at the same job for 20 years or longer... this isn't unique.

Using the salary cap as an excuse for B&B's mistake is lame. We're talking about the greatest QB to ever play the game and he wanted to stay here. And he's gone because Bill's ego got in the way and Bob backed Bill instead of Tom. According to what I heard recently, Bob apologized to Tom Sr for his mistake when Brady was honored here this year. If he knew it was a mistake and is willing to admit that then so should Pats fans.
Brady left as a free agent, that was his choice, it was nobody's mistake.

From what you've heard? Good grief... hearing voices now.

The only people in denial are Brady zealots who can't get over the fact he's retired, they still think he's coming out of retirement to take Purdy's job... they're delusional.

The salary cap is a fact, it exists, and only the slow witted call 4 Super Bowls and 3 Rings to finish the dynasty "a mistake."

Doing things the right way never goes out of style.

You ever stayed at the same job for 20 years or longer... this isn't unique.
I had a boss, actually my mentor, who would throw chairs across a room during a staff meeting, or pound his fist on a table when meeting with County officials before abruptly walking out. He was a very talented, crazy Cubano that got **** done. That was a long time ago.

I took the best of what he taught me and nixed the autocratic, toxic portions of his management style, and I always get **** done.

I suspect that's what Mayo will do. I listened to him carefully and feel confident he can get **** done, successfully. It really just comes down to bringing in talent now. Mayo, of all people, knows that w/o talent, he's doomed to fail. I'm not so worried about the coaching staff. All these dudes worked under good organizations that saw success. They know how the sausage is made. Still need the ingredients.

I had a boss, actually my mentor, who would throw chairs across a room during a staff meeting, or pound his fist on a table when meeting with County officials before abruptly walking out. He was a very talented, crazy Cubano that got **** done. That was a long time ago.

I took the best of what he taught me and nixed the autocratic, toxic portions of his management style, and I always get **** done.

I suspect that's what Mayo will do. I listened to him carefully and feel confident he can get **** done, successfully. It really just comes down to bringing in talent now. Mayo, of all people, knows that w/o talent, he's doomed to fail. I'm not so worried about the coaching staff. All these dudes worked under good organizations that saw success. They know how the sausage is made. Still need the ingredients.
BB wasn’t Harvey Weinstein, he was far from Bobby Knight. Assuming Mayo will automatically translate to success, even with talent on the field is pretty presumptuous.

Dallas has had the talent, it hasn’t resulted in rings. Players and assistant coaches need to be held accountable… we’ll see if Mayo is that guy.

Brady left as a free agent, that was his choice, it was nobody's mistake.

From what you've heard? Good grief... hearing voices now.

The only people in denial are Brady zealots who can't get over the fact he's retired, they still think he's coming out of retirement to take Purdy's job... they're delusional.

The salary cap is a fact, it exists, and only the slow witted call 4 Super Bowls and 3 Rings to finish the dynasty "a mistake."
Brady left because Bill or Bob or both wouldn’t offer him a multi year deal, he was pretty clear he was playing until he was 45. It couldn’t have worked out better for Brady.

I think relationships in sports can only last so long, we just witnessed it again with Bob and Bill. I’m sure in a couple years they will put their differences aside just like Bill and Tom did.

Elderly curmudgeon Bill can't even get a job. Brady left and immediately won yet another Super bowl. This is a no holds barred slam dunk win for da GOAT. Are the Bill denialists accepting reality now that Mr. Hubris can't even find employment with all of these crappy NFL bottom dwellers like like ATL, SD and Wash? It's embarassing for Bill. And he desperately needs to take his medicine.

Please God no, no more of this!
Michael Scott No GIF

The fact that Belichick isn't getting hired at age 72 when every team wants a 3-5 year answer at head coach is not evidence about what happened or should have happened for the Patriots 5 years ago.

Seems like if you read between the lines Team Bill might not be rooting for Mayo's success....

larry david television GIF

Seems like if you read between the lines Team Bill might not be rooting for Mayo's success....

larry david television GIF
Almost like they have an A_G_E_N_D_A.

for-the-record-what-are-you-up-to.gif

1. He’s never played under BB

2. He’s just throwing out this tweet to get a reaction. Guess it worked. Good for him.

Elderly curmudgeon Bill can't even get a job. Brady left and immediately won yet another Super bowl. This is a no holds barred slam dunk win for da GOAT. Are the Bill denialists accepting reality now that Mr. Hubris can't even find employment with all of these crappy NFL bottom dwellers like like ATL, SD and Wash? It's embarassing for Bill. And he desperately needs to take his medicine.
Definitely embarrassing, check in the mirror.

Definitely embarrassing, check in the mirror.
Yes, and, what people should be most embarrassed about is creating and promoting a narrative where people have to be devoted to one side or another of a false argument just to feel like they belong to something.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back