Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Did Kraft make the wrong decision choosing Belichick over Brady in 2020?

• Yes (RLKAM)

• No (RLKAM)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Alright, now that Belichick is officially no longer a New England Patriot and Tom Brady is retired the book can be closed.

Kraft allowing Belichick to get rid of the greatest quarterback of all-time is honestly one of the most disgraceful decisions in Boston sports history.

Even assuming Brady still retires after 2022 (a case could be made he's still playing right now if he had stayed here), from 2020-2022 I fully believe the Patriots would have made the playoffs all 3 years, had multiple playoff wins and had at least a puncher's shot of another Super Bowl in any of them.

And even had they never got another ring, Brady would have retired as a Patriot, playing here his entire career, which in itself would have been fully worth it.

Alas, Belichick's ego destroyed the illusion of an equal importance in their partnership. 2020 was the end of an era, today is the end of an error.

It was a mistake i'd say but overall it worked out for the best with Brady leaving.

The team was in decline and i think no shot at winning a SB and Brady proved his status with another ring on a new team.

I choose not do decide but still have made a choice (guitar solo)

The Who, 1971, Who's Next... an underappreciated gem... Great Tune, Great Album
Never got The Who. Not my thing.

Alright, now that Belichick is officially no longer a New England Patriot and Tom Brady is retired the book can be closed.

Kraft allowing Belichick to get rid of the greatest quarterback of all-time is honestly one of the most disgraceful decisions in Boston sports history.

Even assuming Brady still retires after 2022 (a case could be made he's still playing right now if he had stayed here), from 2020-2022 I fully believe the Patriots would have made the playoffs all 3 years, had multiple playoff wins and had at least a puncher's shot of another Super Bowl in any of them.

And even had they never got another ring, Brady would have retired as a Patriot, playing here his entire career, which in itself would have been fully worth it.

Alas, Belichick's ego destroyed the illusion of an equal importance in their partnership. 2020 was the end of an era, today is the end of an error.
So, it looks like you woke up today and chose violence....

This thread should be fun. *Popcorn*

This is gonna go over fekkin' great. I am with @Pape. There's no Brady, there's no Belichick.
We are all Patriots.

&

Lions are not concerned with the opinions of sheep. They are tasty lunchmeats.

The Lion King GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Keeping one over the other was not going to keep the dynasty going here, regardless.

Maybe the best decision in hindsight would have been letting both go.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back