PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Unretiring

there ya go Disco... happy trails, dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya... talk all the brady/bucks stuff you want without having to worry about the poor pats roster and its rookie qb... you'll be happier there... we'll be happier here...
It makes me kinda sad to see how inactive that forum is.

Not as good a comeback as 28 - 3, but I am happy to get another season of watching Brady!

And this forum will be as entertaining as ever due to the "Keep Tom Brady out of our safe space" brigade.

... huh? Why did he bother with the whole retirement schtick then? That was seriously like one month ago. Please don't become the next Favre, Tom...

At the time he meant it. People can change their minds, happens every day. A month is short, but also really long. How many times have you made a decision and then changed your mind 5mins later?

Ugh. I love Tom Brady, he is the undisputed GOAT that has almost lapped the competition, and brought so much joy, happiness, and many heart attacks to my living room for 20 years. Listening to him speak has always been equally enjoyable with his drive to compete, love of and sharing of praise for team mates, and just his view of the world. Somewhere, somehow something has changed. He went from being I’m just happy I get to play to I’m motha****ingtombrady and deserve to be treated special. Commercials used to have the 5 layers of protection, or his favorite receivers, now it’s look at me I’m the star. This is just the latest and biggest look at me stunt and I hate it.

What happened to the importance of being a better father to his kids? That didn’t last long.

One of my buddies came home from one of his very frequent business trips, and one of his kids announced, "Hey Mom, Dad's home for a visit." That one really sunk in.

I wonder if the family rhythms are so strong that he found it difficult to have a primary role. Kids get momentum in their lives and don't give it up easily.

But we are all guessing.

Not as good a comeback as 28 - 3, but I am happy to get another season of watching Brady!

And this forum will be as entertaining as ever due to the "Keep Tom Brady out of our safe space" brigade.
Lol look at all these people complaining in a Patriots forum no less.

Ugh. I love Tom Brady, he is the undisputed GOAT that has almost lapped the competition, and brought so much joy, happiness, and many heart attacks to my living room for 20 years. Listening to him speak has always been equally enjoyable with his drive to compete, love of and sharing of praise for team mates, and just his view of the world. Somewhere, somehow something has changed. He went from being I’m just happy I get to play to I’m motha****ingtombrady and deserve to be treated special. Commercials used to have the 5 layers of protection, or his favorite receivers, now it’s look at me I’m the star. This is just the latest and biggest look at me stunt and I hate it.

From what I've seen, the celebrity attention causes the best of people to lose perspective on life. No reason to think he'd be any different. He's just a football player; how good you are at it has no bearing on your ability or interest in not falling for all of that.

From what I've seen, the celebrity attention causes the best of people to lose perspective on life. No reason to think he'd be any different. He's just a football player; how good you are at it has no bearing on your ability or interest in not falling for all of that.

And being in Tampa could have magnified it. In New England, Belichick treated Brady like everyone else. He came down as hard or harder on Brady as all of his teammates. In Tampa, everyone treated him like a god.

Meh, I'd still rather watch Brady take home another Lombardi than 30 other teams, but this is getting obnoxious. One of the best parts of early career Tom Brady was he was 100% football player and no other prima donna nonsense. His last few years here were such a soap opera that I couldn't even enjoy the games anymore. Love the player, hate the drama.
God, I want him to lose so bad. He's nauseating.

Shannon, Steven A and Rob parker won't be happy, lol can't wait to hear their anger lol.

This guy has turned into a total Diva.
The whole circus on wanting Shefter to retract his breaking news just so Tom could do it and 6 weeks later unretiring. Just shows how childish he has become
It is obvious the man has a giant ego and it was not being fulfilled being a Daddy
How sad is that
Rooted for him after he left. Not anymore
Brett Favre (The Sequel)

The whole circus on wanting Shefter to retract his breaking news just so Tom could do it and 6 weeks later unretiring. Just shows how childish he has become
It is obvious the man has a giant ego and it was not being fulfilled being a Daddy
How sad is that
Brett Favre (The Sequel)

Almost every great player does. It's part of what makes them great.

How sad is that
Brett Favre (The Sequel)
welcome to the club.

LOL to everyone who thought Brady didn't do this deliberately...

How sad is that
Brett Favre (The Sequel)

What a ridiculous post.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back