PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady unretirement speculation

It is just me or is anyone else completely disinterested in what Brady does with himself off a football field? Every time he answers a question about unretiring he's got to go through a long list of other things he's doing instead... being a dad, broadcasting, various business ventures, etc... I'm tired of hearing about it. He needs to just say toilet bowles sucked every last ounce of football life out of him and he's not unretiring ever again.
The long list includes a post about being too busy for football because he's raising kittens.

Did you see Brady next to Djokovic's wife at the French Open. Brady will do anything to keep his face and name in the news. Reminds me of his BFF that just got indicted.

Did you see Brady next to Djokovic's wife at the French Open. Brady will do anything to keep his face and name in the news. Reminds me of his BFF that just got indicted.
Tin foil is on sale at Target this week

Tin foil is on sale at Target this week
Thanks, I needed some. But I buy it at Costco. Your place, Target, is for classless customers. But thanks again.

Thanks, I needed some. But I buy it at Costco. Your place, Target, is for classless customers. But thanks again.
What classless customers are you referring to?

I think he was just supporting a friend, man

Vikings would be a great fit....

Nah their defense isn't serious. If Purdy was bad for the 49ers last year, I believe Brady would be a 49er.

49ers are gonna need a new QB next season…

San Fran is the obvious place. It would be the best offense Brady has worked with since '07. They'd be unstoppable.

I think Tom is done. He’ll be 47 next season. Yes, Bowles is a bad coach. Yes the Tampa line and running game were trash. But also, yes, Tom did decline in 2022. He was no longer good enough to elevate everyone in a superhuman way anymore. He missed a lot of throws he usually made.

SF wins at least one SB with Brady had they signed him imo.

They had/have everything...except the QB.

I do think he is done though. Not because he can't play. Just seems as though familybis priority number one now. His oldest graduates high school in a year or two.

The most obvious place for Brady now is his backyard.

I think Tom is done. He’ll be 47 next season. Yes, Bowles is a bad coach. Yes the Tampa line and running game were trash. But also, yes, Tom did decline in 2022. He was no longer good enough to elevate everyone in a superhuman way anymore. He missed a lot of throws he usually made.
Agree Brady declined but on the 49rs he wouldn't have had to elevate anyone. He would have still been the 49rs best chance of a SB this year rather than Purdy.

That being said, the nail in the coffin that ended Brady's career was not the physical or mental inability but his heart and passion for another year of football grind just wasn't there anymore.

He seems very happy in his retirement with many business ventures in the mix. He is also preparing to be at Fox next season.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back