PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Returns to Foxboro on Sunday Night, October 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we destroy them...as always when Pats are playing i become a rabid fan...

Should be fun, I'm sure it will be built up like all hell. Considering this is one of the most transformative years in Patriots history, it will be interesting to see what team faces the Bucs... who knows what to expect?

Regardless of how you feel about how he left or what's going on now, I hope Brady gets the loudest ovation possible for what he did as a member of this franchise.

Then go kick his ass

The Pats should offer the house for Khalil Mack then watch Brady fold like a pretzel thinking he's entitled to five downs because he's a diva.

They won the Super Bowl! That's a big jump from 7-9. It wasn't a simple improvement.

Watching the Packers and Saints games and even the Super Bowl, you could see Brady had a huge role in it and he made killer throws that cut the hearts of the opponent. People talk about the 2nd half defensive demolition of the Chiefs but the fact is, the offense piled on points in the first half and then they just went into cruise control and sat on the lead as the D demolished them.

The offense put up 21 points in the first half. After the first series, look at what the offense did in the next 5 possessions: 34 plays, 327 yards, 28 points.

That was in 26 minutes of play. The offense put on a fireworks display for those 26 minutes, and that's all they needed to do. They put KC in a hole. Anyone who credits the D for that blowout only is deluding themselves. Reminds me of what they say about the Patriots Carolina Super Bowl when the offense similarly went off.

AGAIN

Do you have any comprehension on what an achievement it is to go 7-9 with the QB having 40 something turnovers?

COMPREHEND MANNING'S FIRST TWO YEARS AS REFERENCE.

In 2019, what is their record if Winston throws 16-18 picks and 4-6 fumbles?.....better than 11-5.

What Tampa needed was quality QB play. They got it. As has been said numerous times, he was very smart to go there.

Don't make it out as some herculean task on par with the Panama Canal, D-Day, and Apollo....otherwise you wind up like that idiot posting here wetting his Depends.

Maybe you look at the pass/run ratios Belichick has employed against dominant run defenses like Tampa Bay. Baltimore throughout the last two decades is one example; Minnesota in the 2000s with the Williams brothers is another example.
Seriously, don't compare Suh and White to those players. Night and day difference. White is not nearly in that echelon.

AGAIN

Do you have any comprehension on what an achievement it is to go 7-9 with the QB having 40 something turnovers?

COMPREHEND MANNING'S FIRST TWO YEARS AS REFERENCE.

In 2019, what is their record if Winston throws 16-18 picks and 4-6 fumbles?.....better than 11-5.

What Tampa needed was quality QB play. They got it. As has been said numerous times, he was very smart to go there.

Don't make it out as some herculean task on par with the Panama Canal, D-Day, and Apollo....otherwise you wind up like that idiot posting here wetting his Depends.
meds

The only game against Brady I really care about this upcoming season is the one I hope for in the Super Bowl.

The Pats should offer the house for Khalil Mack then watch Brady fold like a pretzel thinking he's entitled to five downs because he's a diva.
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Maybe it can be a factor

If there's one head coach other teams should worry about when it comes to creating matchups and game plans we have him. No Ernie though. Would have been fun to see what he would have learned about the Bucs defense.

Is Ernie gone? I heard them say it was his last draft, but was that also confirmed to be his last act as a member of the Patriots?

Is Ernie gone? I heard them say it was his last draft, but was that also confirmed to be his last act as a member of the Patriots?
He officially retired. Had a press release and everything

Thank you. I'll head back to the rock I live under now.
It was understated. Just like his career.

Bill said they would have something a bit more public later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back