PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady "Pleads the 5th" when asked if he feels appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drama will continue until the drama queen retires.
I’m not taking any sides because I think all parties have the right to complain about the other a bit, but I am starting to see a bit of a different side of Bill Belichick, who must be even more difficult to approach than imagined.

I mean, we all assumed that he was a militant, stubborn hardass, but if Tom Brady seriously cannot call him up or step into his office and talk to him about why he isn’t feeling as appreciated as he once did, that sucks for everyone.

My biggest question would be how much effort Rob and Tom put into trying to voice their concerns to Belichick prior to their passive aggressive approach during the offseason of 2018.

Seth Wickersham is doing cartwheels right now.

Sadly, the guy is looking more credibile as the days go on.
Wickersham is a punk bigmouth. I do not care what he has to say about anything except when it impacts MY pleasure (what little I get) following MY team. If I could, I would repeatedly punch this punk in his coward mouth until he begged for his nanny to stop the meany Pats fan. He's a shyt eating Bronco fan, a Missouri miscreant and a gutless punk.

Have heard several of these Jim Grey interviews and they sound painfully scripted in some effort to help #12 with his marketing, if he is unhappy tell us or get out of your contract..

I do not have any issue with BB pushing #12 or any player, remember the adage no one player is bigger than the team..

Every week when Josh develops the game plan he first gives it to Bill and then he reviews it with #12 before it is presented to the team.. not sure what a QB can expect more than that, have seen BB give #12 much praise in many settings.. this is who BB is and do not expect some kumbaya dude to be in that hoodie..

No worries these comments will all be dissected on Sportstalk radio today.. even after the Celtics, Bruins and Red Sox all played last night.. for some reason they want to perpetuate the conspiracy theory about the Patriots.. "I told you so" will the theme of the day, good day for Pandora... there is a rumor that they are going to play these interviews backwards to find hidden messages..

To be honest, I believe Tom is not appreciated enough by Boston sport media at least.
Yea the media is busy trying to see who is under appreciating Tom. Have a look in the mirror ! The Patriots success has revitalized the Boston media like they couldn't have imagined . the Pats are relevant all year now. And TB is one of the major reasons . He has always been polite and talkative with them. And what do they do in return? They blast all of Brady's private endeavours . His diet, book Guerrero etc. PFW, WEEI,the sportshub .They all cant say enough bad stuff about them . Making fun of them, trying to find a line in his book which may be wrong. And reimer ...!!!! Imagine Peyton had released a book in indy...would have been a love fest from local media .

Oh yea, deflategate(at the beginning) , running JG out of town, yea they have his back !

Heard espn app this morning about Gray interview, really good analysis. His "full" reply to "full"question about appreciation, not just the "are u appreciated" ?

TB may disagree with BB , but he knows BB does what he does for good of team evenif Tom doesn't agree. The Boston media.....they just suck

espn first and last mike golic jr .if u get a chance listen .

Last edited:
65 replied to this thread and 20 on the thread that has the ENTIRE transcript. Seriously, the drama won't go away because the Fans love it and feed the beast.

If anyone cares, Brady's entire transcript after the "plead the fifth" comment are available and quite supportive of his bosses.

Being on this board lately has been like listening to Felger and Mazz!

Dear, Tom.

You are appreciated.

The same members here in thread after thread who seem to relish drama...

Fuel for a rabid media who long for relevancy.

They toss the treats and the puppies start yapping.
2e094cdfcf09a36698e4d12af9e7807b.jpg

Last edited:
Day One Brady's Lady breaking ranks here. I'd say several Patsfans have had the experience of giving it all in their jobs, done really well and have not been appreciated for their effort and accomplishments and perhaps denigrated, even publicly. I had this experience in spades.
Suck it up Tommy Boy. Life is not perfect. Appreciate all you have, and if the job isn't fun move on. You owe us fans nothing. You have a world of choices.

I'm most probably over reacting to a tiny snippet, but I haven't had my coffee yet.

Didnt expect ever to say this but I wish Brady would just shut the **** up or just demand a trade / retire.

Either fall in line with the direction given by the coaching staff and stop whining or stick with your criticism and follow through on it and move on.

Didnt expect ever to say this but I wish Brady would just shut the **** up or just demand a trade / retire.

Either fall in line with the direction given by the coaching staff and stop whining or stick with your criticism and follow through on it and move on.

I named my kid Brady born in 2003 and basically I agree with this sentiment. Do your job, Tommy, which isn't to piss and moan in the media about being Patriot of the Week or some BS like this.

So much BS, if the mods lock the thread I'll feel appreciated

Seems Brady's take on it is perfect. He plead's the 5th and then gives and educated/detailed explanation that should squash anything but headline grabbers,

Then again, do you think it would be a smart idea to say that he does feel appreciated by BB? That would just mean that BB would have to up the ante on publicly dissecting his mistakes in front of the team. This way he continues knowing what to expect...

That'll open up the season ticket registry and lower the prices of tickets real quick for guys like @QuantumMechanic to get in.

Seems Brady's take on it is perfect. He plead's the 5th and then gives and educated/detailed explanation that should squash anything but headline grabbers,

Then again, do you think it would be a smart idea to say that he does feel appreciated by BB? That would just mean that BB would have to up the ante on publicly dissecting his mistakes in front of the team. This way he continues knowing what to expect...

Eh, I don't think he intended on trying to squash the rumors. He fanned the flames with that comment and I would suspect that he did it on purpose. That said, he also made it clear that he plans on going back to work and going about his business. So, unless the team wants to trade him now and go 8-8 or 7-9 this season, it's best to just hope that the two of them work it out.

He's a guy who throws footballs on TV for your enjoyment. Hes going to be throwing football for your enjoyment in September. You guys get so mad about what some guy you've never met who has never thought about any of you as a human being and never will says on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back