PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady "Pleads the 5th" when asked if he feels appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be pretty pissed if i threw for over 500 yards in the super bowl and lost. Hopefully he uses it as motivation but can't fault brady. That's why i am still puzzled that we didn't try and add another LB that can over and a corner. Not much a fan of Duke Dawson. Had a chance to draft isaiah Oliver.

Why?

Assuming he's a grown ass man willing to face the consequences of his actions, why should he just shutup and fall in line? Because it'd be more convenient for Pat's fans?
it would be better for the team.

"They are trying to treat me in a way that they feel is going to get the best out of me". That's a hell of a euphemism for they are not treating me very well ;)

I would have appreciated a quick pass to White rather than a strip sack.

I dont care.......ignore the petty noise.

Hey tom —- Just go out and win yourself two or more rings please.

Does anyone really have any doubt ?

As long at TB/BB are here, its certainly possible bordering on probable.

Is it September yet????

Who gives a crap......the games will still be played......with these guys or those guys.....we will watch

Cuz if it ain’t Brady it will be hoyah the destroyah handing it off to Sony 350 times next fall

I think BB needs to do the same thing Giselle does to make Tom happy.

Loved his comments regarding MB. I think there’s a bit of some ruffled feathers in that locker room starting with Brady and if you think he’s the only one, you’re a meatball! Gronk meeting with Bill and bringing his agent? Trust issues?

Aw heck. What can we all do to make Brady feel better? Nothing is sadder than a handsome multimillionaire Hall of Fame-bound superstar athlete who's married to a supermodel and lives in a mansion but somehow feels underappreciated by his employer that continues paying him millions. Someone please give me Tom's problems.

Last edited:
“He is the best for me”
Debunks everything you say.

Not necessarily.

"He is the best for me" could mean that BB brings out the best in Tom, or that Tom believes BB is better than all other coaches (which is stating the obvious).

Those statements can be true, and Tom can still feel underappreciated or unhappy if BB's constantly and unreasonably harsh on Brady for whatever reason.

Aw heck. What can we all do to make Brady feel better? Nothing is sadder than a handsome multimillionaire Hall of Fame-bound superstar athlete who's married to a supermodel and lives in a mansion but somehow feels underappreciated by his employer. Someone please give me Tom's problems.

Oh please. Being blessed with all he has doesn't make anyone impervious to feeling upset if treated harshly or unfairly.

Let's say a local cop with a personal vendetta made it a mission to pull over Brady's vehicle and give him a ticket everyday for the most minor infraction. Should Brady just shrug that off because he's rich, successful, has a blessed life etc.? Would you?

Brady's full "I plead the 5th..." response leaves no doubt whatsoever that there is friction between him and BB.

Happily, the same response also makes it clear that there isn't any outright revolt or revolution, and that Brady is amenable to improving relations and wants to get back to winning games for as long as he can.

If you all have ever listened to Tom talk about family and friends. You will know that he is a loving person. He loves everyone in his circle tremendously, and they in turn love him just as much. He doesn’t have it with BB. He has something different which has made him what he is today. You can’t fault him telling the truth. Which he has always done to us. I don’t want him lying just so the weak hearted can sleep better at night. Don’t feed the mediots.

Will Brady and BB work out their differences before the start of TC?

Will Brady threaten to wear Malcolm Butler's Jersey during TC?

Will Gisele call Linda to fix the men's problem through the backdoor? "Linda, Tommy can't throw the ball and catch the ball and stop the RPO" "Gisele, Billy can't coach the team and tell Tommy to throw it to White" (OK maybe not)

Will Curran get his 1,000,000th clickbait click?

Will Gronk get the copyrights to 69 and/or Yo Soy Fiesta?

Will Guerrero define the difference between pliability and flexability?

Tune in tomorrow and find out on the next episode of AS THE PATRIOTS TURN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back