Next Up: vs Titans
Pick Results: TEN: 7.3% at NE: 92.7%

Sun
Nov 28th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Brewskies

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I enjoy these matches but not with Brady in them, he isn't a good golfer, or maybe he is, like Trump, can but can't handle the pressure. I base this observation from watching him vs. Manning. Manning is a good golfer. I know about golf; I played the game 5 days a week for 10 years in a row, except in the winter, with a 9 handicap.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
I enjoy these matches but not with Brady in them, he isn't a good golfer, or maybe he is, like Trump, can but can't handle the pressure. I base this observation from watching him vs. Manning. Manning is a good golfer. I know about golf; I played the game 5 days a week for 10 years in a row, except in the winter, with a 9 handicap.

Yeah, but you don't think Brady is entertaining? I think he is. In these events, most viewers want to see personalities more than high quality golf, and with Brady's is particularly interesting because he's been the most famous athlete in the country and has always been tight lipped.

Brewskies

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Yeah, but you don't think Brady is entertaining? I think he is. In these events, most viewers want to see personalities more than high quality golf, and with Brady's is particularly interesting because he's been the most famous athlete in the country and has always been tight lipped.
Some may watch for entertainment. Then why have ****ty golf?
Other will watch golf..

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
Would be much better if it was Brady/Koepka.

I was just going to post something about this after seeing how their feud is still going on. The network must be kicking themselves about this missed opportunity, especially with Brady doing so much to stir the spot and get fans interested. I’m surprised at how good a salesman Brady is…dude knows how to promote entertainment.

Still hoping Phil drops out for whatever reason… I wonder if he has multiple matches in his contract with them. I do like Phil’s on-air persona, but the Koepka-DeChambeau thing is great…and frankly, minus, the feud, I have zero interest in DeChambeau.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I was just going to post something about this after seeing how their feud is still going on. The network must be kicking themselves about this missed opportunity, especially with Brady doing so much to stir the spot and get fans interested. I’m surprised at how good a salesman Brady is…dude knows how to promote entertainment.

Still hoping Phil drops out for whatever reason… I wonder if he has multiple matches in his contract with them. I do like Phil’s on-air persona, but the Koepka-DeChambeau thing is great…and frankly, minus, the feud, I have zero interest in DeChambeau.

Why would you want Phil to drop out?

Pats1971

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Some may watch for entertainment. Then why have ****ty golf?
Other will watch golf..
it is for entertainment. I mean thats what all sports is. You seem Brady bitter for some reason, did he hurt you? You let me know when he hurt you.