PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady/Mickelson vs Rodgers/Dechambeau in July

I really enjoyed the last one…this should be fun to watch.

Would be much better if it was Brady/Koepka.

I enjoy these matches but not with Brady in them, he isn't a good golfer, or maybe he is, like Trump, can but can't handle the pressure. I base this observation from watching him vs. Manning. Manning is a good golfer. I know about golf; I played the game 5 days a week for 10 years in a row, except in the winter, with a 9 handicap.

I enjoy these matches but not with Brady in them, he isn't a good golfer, or maybe he is, like Trump, can but can't handle the pressure. I base this observation from watching him vs. Manning. Manning is a good golfer. I know about golf; I played the game 5 days a week for 10 years in a row, except in the winter, with a 9 handicap.

Yeah, but you don't think Brady is entertaining? I think he is. In these events, most viewers want to see personalities more than high quality golf, and with Brady's is particularly interesting because he's been the most famous athlete in the country and has always been tight lipped.

I'd be all about Real Housewives of the PGA Tour with all that drama and those smoke show wives.
MUST WATCH.

...or get all the chicks Tiger hooked up with in one house for a week.

I can see Rachel Uchitel cat-fighting over the last roll of TP with that waitress from Bojangles or wherever she was from.

Too funny.

Screenshots_2021-05-26-19-20-05.png

Yeah, but you don't think Brady is entertaining? I think he is. In these events, most viewers want to see personalities more than high quality golf, and with Brady's is particularly interesting because he's been the most famous athlete in the country and has always been tight lipped.
Some may watch for entertainment. Then why have ****ty golf?
Other will watch golf..

Would be much better if it was Brady/Koepka.

I was just going to post something about this after seeing how their feud is still going on. The network must be kicking themselves about this missed opportunity, especially with Brady doing so much to stir the spot and get fans interested. I’m surprised at how good a salesman Brady is…dude knows how to promote entertainment.

Still hoping Phil drops out for whatever reason… I wonder if he has multiple matches in his contract with them. I do like Phil’s on-air persona, but the Koepka-DeChambeau thing is great…and frankly, minus, the feud, I have zero interest in DeChambeau.

I was just going to post something about this after seeing how their feud is still going on. The network must be kicking themselves about this missed opportunity, especially with Brady doing so much to stir the spot and get fans interested. I’m surprised at how good a salesman Brady is…dude knows how to promote entertainment.

Still hoping Phil drops out for whatever reason… I wonder if he has multiple matches in his contract with them. I do like Phil’s on-air persona, but the Koepka-DeChambeau thing is great…and frankly, minus, the feud, I have zero interest in DeChambeau.

Why would you want Phil to drop out?

Why would you want Phil to drop out?

Because I want Koepka to replace him. There’s a big feud between Koepka and DeChambeau. They really hate each other.

Because I want Koepka to replace him. There’s a big feud between Koepka and DeChambeau. They really hate each other.

Ohhhhhh. Yeah. That would be fun.

Some may watch for entertainment. Then why have ****ty golf?
Other will watch golf..
it is for entertainment. I mean thats what all sports is. You seem Brady bitter for some reason, did he hurt you? You let me know when he hurt you.

I’d rather spend 4 hours drinking paint than watch this.

it is for entertainment. I mean thats what all sports is. You seem Brady bitter for some reason, did he hurt you? You let me know when he hurt you.
Ha ha.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back