PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady > Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peyton the world's greatest fantasy quarterback...
#12 the world's greatest NFL quarterback...

Piss poor time management in the 4th quarter by the Broncos....

No doubt about it my main man. Brady is the GOAT let's get him another ring.

310.jpeg

Maybe Brady's "I wouldn't trade my weapons" isn't all talk. Gronk, obviously, is a total beast. LaFell and Edelman are more than just competent.

There should never be any questions about it again. However, LT on NFL network still claims they only won because it was in Foxboro and the Pats have too tough a schedule to end up with the # 1 seed or something to that effect !!!! These guys never shut up about their precious Manning .

No doubt about it my main man. Brady is the GOAT let's get him another ring.

I never like to say players deserve a championship in whatever sport they play because nothing is given, it's earned. However in the case of Brady i think it's very clear he DESERVES another ring.

I know who I think is better :). Here is one difference I noticed today. When JE ran the punt back..Brady was ~IN~ the endzone congratulating him. After TD's, Brady is usually the first there.

Manning just walks off the fields regardless.

Bill Russell or Wilt Chamberlain? Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? Stuff or puff? The answers have never been in doubt.

Peyton ran off the field like a little girl.

Yes, but Manning was extraordinary today. Out of 56, he only missed a handful. Great coverage caused the other incompletions (oh and Wes's drop). Brady was phenomenal. Haven't seen him move in the pocket like that since 2007.

it's a joke to compare forehead to tom terrific.

in the biggest game, manning has three td's/4 int's. 5 td's if you include the two int's he threw to the other team.

GOPATSFOREVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday