PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down here off Anna Maria Island in the winter, when I asked a bar if the post season playoff game would be shown, since January 2005 I always got the refrain "Nope. Bucs aren't in it"
That could change.
Tommy Boy does not want to be remembered for a Peyton Pick Six.

We host the Bucs in 2021 I believe

No guarantees TB is playing by then. Will depend on how he feels after this next season.

Brady now very likely to go to Tampa according to odds, reports, etc. Chargers still in it but looks like Tampa is happening.

This is the best case scenario. It could be so, so much worse. Tampa is about as far away from New England in the football world as possible. Plus the team will be exciting, to say the least. That’s the Bucs, definitely not the Patriots.

Exciting yes but brady made it tougher to get to a possible super bowl in his future. From a football standpoint and trying to get to a super bowl i feel the chargers would have been a better fit. Just look at the chargers schedule compared to the tampa bay schedule.

People that think Tampa has a bad defense need to go look at the numbers as well as the positions Winston put them in

Brady finally became fed-up with Bill's horrible drafting and Early-Bird's insistence on releasing the most talented receiver Brady had since 2009 Moss...don't blame him...
Seriously. Enough was enough. I’m surprised TB hung in there during the 10 year drought with a team that didn’t have many holes but were ignored most of the time.

I can't see Tom getting along with Bruce think fireworks could ensue.

People that think Tampa has a bad defense need to go look at the numbers as well as the positions Winston put them in
They were a good team. And with new draft picks and keeping the defensive core together will continue to have a good defense. There's a lot of young talent on that team, especially in the secondary too. The main question is, how does he fit into that scheme?

Randy Moss “We’ll finally see who’s behind the 6 rings”.

Yup!

I can't see Tom getting along with Bruce think fireworks could ensue.

Hope they fire Arians. Hate his offense based on deep passing, hate how he throws players under the bus, hate how he doesn’t use tight ends, hate the player’s atmosphere. Would be good if they just ditched him for a more compatible coach.

Brady could beat Rodgers, Wilson and then Mahomes in a single playoff on his path to a super Bowl. Talk about an accolade to an already prestigious career.

Arians, with his big mouth and ego (and famously poor work ethic), just doesn't seem like an awesome match to me...

Exciting yes but brady made it tougher to get to a possible super bowl in his future. From a football standpoint and trying to get to a super bowl i feel the chargers would have been a better fit. Just look at the chargers schedule compared to the tampa bay schedule.

I couldn't see it more differently. That Chargers roster is extremely uninspiring and the owner is one of the worst in sports, whereas Brady will at least get fun weapons in TB.

giphy.gif
Could you image TB doing this?

Hope they fire Arians. Hate his offense based on deep passing, hate how he throws players under the bus, hate how he doesn’t use tight ends, hate the player’s atmosphere. Would be good if they just ditched him for a more compatible coach.

One of the most overrated HC of the past decade for sure.

They gave up a lot of points even when Winston went wild. Not in love with their corners. Go out there and get chris harris .

Arians, with his big mouth and ego (and famously poor work ethic), just doesn't seem like an awesome match to me...

There is no great match for Brady, except maybe the team he ruled out last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes