PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole Antonio Brown situation made me see Brady in a different light. Brady was willing to support, even now, an abusive and unstable man for the sake of victory. By the end of the season, Tom's standing by Brown hurt team morale. At the same moment he defended Brown, he fumed on the sideline and didn't work with the younger players in a substantial way. The players likely could tell Brady thought little of them and wasn't sticking around.

Super Bowl-era Brady is something to cherish forever. Pouting and selfish Brady in the twilight with a bum shoulder - let's just say, it was time to move on.
this this this.

Big mistake if true. Chargers have a defense and they’re getting Derwin James back. Their pass defense allowed 200. 6 yards per game. Run defense needs work. Meanwhile the bucs have a terrible pass defense. Gave up 28.1 points per game. Brady better no pout when the defense can’t stop a nosebleed. Also the nfc where it’s a lot tougher. All you have in the afc are mahomes and lamar jackson.

They also have the 31st pass blocking line in the league, play 16 road games every year, have a **** coach, and have been the most injury plagued team for the last 5-6 years, also **** DEAN SPANOS HE DESERVES NOTHING BUT CONTEMPT.

@Deus Irae mentioned that Brady selling his home meant nothing.

I didn’t read that but I can sum it up. A overvalued 43 year old QB thought he should be paid 30 a year. Smart team says we can give you 15 because you are carrying a 13 mil dead cap hit. Player says hell no and I hate it here so he leaves.

Best NFL player ever. 20 years of just crazy times and memories.

He changed.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

They also have the 31st pass blocking line in the league, play 16 road games every year, have a **** coach, and a turnover machine in Phillip Rivers.

They have money and get an OL with the 6th pick. The tampa OL is not any better. I think brady is falling in love with having weapons a little too much. It has gotten to his head. He’s now a stats chaser.

Put yo money on the Chargers.

1 - They are having a tough go selling tickets.
2 - Bradys parents are close by.
3 - Bradys Mom has been sick.
4 - Chargers have talent but Rivers never came through.
I think you might be right considering Tom's reference to being a "California" boy in his good bye letter.

Tampa is where careers go to die. I can't believe he would go there over the Chargers (where people hold out and get traded).

I’m sure they’ll be just fine without Winstons 33 interceptions and 12 fumbles. Defense will be a lot better, thats for sure.

Do you think this affects Gronk's decision to come back?

They also have the 31st pass blocking line in the league, play 16 road games every year, have a **** coach, and have been the most injury plagued team for the last 5-6 years, also **** DEAN SPANOS HE DESERVES NOTHING BUT CONTEMPT.
They have $65m in cap space. If I were the Chargers, I'd reach out to McDaniels and tell him to come to LA to be HC. Once confirmed, fire Lynn.

Do you think this affects Gronk's decision to come back?
If Gronk unretires, he’s under contract with the Patriots. If they want to package Gronk and Jules for a high first round pick, I’d be fine with it....

Brady finally became fed-up with Bill's horrible drafting and Early-Bird's insistence on releasing the most talented receiver Brady had since 2009 Moss...don't blame him...

Cowherd says he's hearing (from an icon in Brady's stratosphere, and that someone knows Brady) it's Tampa Bay
Makes sense, that’s where old people go to retire. ;)

Robert Kraft to ESPN: "Tommy initiated contact last night & came over. We had a positive, respectful discussion. It's not the way I want it to end, but I want him to do what is in his best personal interest. After 20 years with us, he has earned that right. I love him like a son"

Kraft loving a QB like a son is the kiss of death. Bledsoe, anyone?

After further consideration, were I Jonathan, I'd watch my back!

Why not, the division is still garbage. Stidham may have learn something, we could still add another body for the QB position. This is an opportunity for the Patriots to try something new.

Buffolo garbage? Haha get a grip man that team was a playoff team with Allen in his second year. This was without a number 1 WR fast foward now they have a number 1 WR, Singletary will be better as will Allen

Put yo money on the Chargers.

1 - They are having a tough go selling tickets.
2 - Bradys parents are close by.
3 - Bradys Mom has been sick.
4 - Chargers have talent but Rivers never came through.
I think it's quite likely too. Brady in that powder blue uniform will be wild.

They have $65m in cap space. If I were the Chargers, I'd reach out to McDaniels and tell him to come to LA to be HC. Once confirmed, fire Lynn.
You know the Pats would block that out of spite.

Robert Kraft to ESPN: "Tommy initiated contact last night & came over. We had a positive, respectful discussion. It's not the way I want it to end, but I want him to do what is in his best personal interest. After 20 years with us, he has earned that right. I love him like a son"

Kraft loving a QB like a son is the kiss of death. Bledsoe, anyone?

After further consideration, were I Jonathan, I'd watch my back!

I wouldn’t believe a tooth if it fell out of Kraft’s mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST