PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Antonio Brown

Anyone else mentally picture Bill with his slight smile when seeing the AG drama

Anyone else mentally picture Bill with his slight smile when seeing the AG drama
Man he’s probably feeling free now that they’re both gone. I imagine he’s good on both of their antics.

I think people are confusing responsibility with involvement. Brady, while carrying some amount of responsibility for what his company does, was probably not involved in this.
How do you figure? You think Brady had nothing to do with AB signing up with Brady and Guerrero’s company?

Man he’s probably feeling free now that they’re both gone. I imagine he’s good on both of their antics.
Yeah. I am sure Bill isn't missing those 5 SBs Brady won while working with Alex ... :whistle:

Now that we know Guerrero charges players 100k for holistic healing and yoga and avocado prescriptions... Anyone else think this sheds some light on why BB got fed up with the guy?
High-end personal trainer costs $100/hr

AGs probably bundled in some snake oil and other crap.

Without Brady he's working at Massage Envy

Yeah. I am sure Bill isn't missing those 5 SBs Brady won while working with Alex ... :whistle:
Look, one dude farted in front of his dr.
One dude kissed his son on the lips.

both talked their way out of town.

Butwhoamitojudge

Gronk has had 20 concussions and 9 surgeries…do you really think playing in Tampa was good for his health? The only reason he went there was because Brady asked him to. Tommy was well-aware of his injury history.
Gronks a grown man, the decision to play is on him, no one else.

So looks like AB is accusing Brady and Guerrero of ripping him off. This is the type of thing that the BB school of communications would have saved Brady from. I can’t help but think if the situation happened under BB they would have just cut him and then said we are moving on. With Brady offering the slightest bit of response re AB and Tampa delaying him being cut, they created an opening for further distraction, and AB took it. Also, Brady should finally realize that the whole Guerrero relationship as he is currently handling it, has and continues to be a distraction to the teams.
The BB School of Communications is housed in a one room schoolhouse with a curriculum centered around a two-page pamphlet and about fifty videos of Belichick press conferences.

Now that we know Guerrero charges players 100k for holistic healing and yoga and avocado prescriptions... Anyone else think this sheds some light on why BB got fed up with the guy?
100k. That is an insane amount. I’d have to think there is more than meets the eye here. Lots more.

Gronks a grown man, the decision to play is on him, no one else.

No kidding. And Tom is a grown man who can decide for himself whether asking Gronk is good for his health.

Bill didn't want to cut AB...that's why he told to the press they'd have to ask Bob about it.

The Bucs got him for roughly 1.5 seasons, for low money contracts, and he was fine for much of the time; he helped them win a lot of games including a Super Bowl.

Overall, this was a great deal for the Bucs. Not sure how the dramatic ending really changes much. The Bucs, had they not signed AB, would be in the same situation right now; AB has always been the luxury spoiler who you can't count on. The Godwin injury is the real killer, totally unexpected, they pay him $15M and run the offense around him.

If the Patriots could sign him for the postseason, basically for free, I'd do it in a heartbeat...run a handful of plays for him. People make such a big deal about "ruining" the locker room. These guys are professionals with other stuff on their minds and their own goals to worry about...the Bucs locker room is over it already. And so were the Patriots in 2019 and the Steelers in 2018.

No kidding. And Tom is a grown man who can decide for himself whether asking Gronk is good for his health.
Do you know how it happened? These guys talk. Maybe Tom knew Gronk was itching to play again. Ultimately it’s on Gronk what happens to him, he makes the choice to play.

Do you know how it happened? These guys talk. Maybe Tom knew Gronk was itching to play again. Ultimately it’s on Gronk what happens to him, he makes the choice to play.

And according to head coach Bruce Arians, the reconnection of TB12 and RG87 all came thanks to the recruiting work of Brady.

If the Patriots could sign him for the postseason, basically for free, I'd do it in a heartbeat...run a handful of plays for him. People make such a big deal about "ruining" the locker room. These guys are professionals with other stuff on their minds and their own goals to worry about...the Bucs locker room is over it already. And so were the Patriots in 2019 and the Steelers in 2018.

This notion of willingness to "look the other way" on matters involving ethics, even morality, or just doing the right thing disturbs me. I'd hope that being professional would include maintaining certain standards where the end doesn't always justify the means. On a practical level I also would think signing a seriously disturbed or just bad human being as mercenary for the most crucial part of the season, regardless of his talent, would upset team chemistry -- chiefly among WRs who've toiled in the program since day one. I just can't see how that would in any way be justified. Before you ask, I'd rather see the Patriots go one and done in the playoffs than have that scumbag be the reason for advancing. And that's coming from a 27-year season ticket holder who wants the Pats to win more than anyone.

This notion of willingness to "look the other way" on matters involving ethics, even morality, or just doing the right thing disturbs me. I'd hope that being professional would include maintaining certain standards where the end doesn't always justify the means. On a practical level I also would think signing a seriously disturbed or just bad human being as mercenary for the most crucial part of the season, regardless of his talent, would upset team chemistry -- chiefly among WRs who've toiled in the program since day one. I just can't see how that would in any way be justified. Before you ask, I'd rather see the Patriots go one and done in the playoffs than have that scumbag be the reason for advancing. And that's coming from a 27-year season ticket holder who wants the Pats to win more than anyone.

that attitude is why Brown acts the way he does. hes entitled and been coddled his whole career because of his "talent"

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back