PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Antonio Brown

From what I’ve seen this is strictly between ab and guerrero, I haven’t seen him accuse brady of anything. His name is only in it because its his trainer
if AG is involved, then Brady is involved. They are attached at the hip. Brady and AG sleep in bunk beds in the south wing of the Brady mansion.

Uh no, it's his company. He's not a paid endorser, he is a partner.
Seems like Brown confirmed good business practices by TB12. He wanted 1/2 his money back and AG wished him well and asked for the banking info. Nothing to see here.

i get that but toms not involved in every shady thing guerrero does. Just seems kinda petty to bring brady into this particular ordeal
So if your HP computer breaks, do you blame Hewlett or Packard?

If Brady walked AB in the door, then maybe not so petty a complaint... However, AB is nuts.

I don't think TB is trying to screw him over, its not his style. And based on reply AB got from Toms pet snake charmer, its settled.

If Brady walked AB in the door, then maybe not so petty a complaint... However, AB is nuts.

I don't think TB is trying to screw him over, its not his style. And based on reply AB got from Toms pet snake charmer, its settled.
I think people are confusing responsibility with involvement. Brady, while carrying some amount of responsibility for what his company does, was probably not involved in this.

I think people are confusing responsibility with involvement. Brady, while carrying some amount of responsibility for what his company does, was probably not involved in this.
Completely disagree. Tom Brady is selling this brand. He preaches it endlessly. He does not carry "some amount" of responsibility. He carries it all; regardless of the fact he wasn't down on the floor personally massaging AB's ankle.

You mean avocados wont cure a bad ankle?

I'd also say Brady is just a bit somewhat wealthy enough he has nothing to gain by scamming his teammates out of 100k here and there.

I'd also say Brady is just a bit somewhat wealthy enough he has nothing to gain by scamming his teammates out of 100k here and there.
patty hearst ... heard the burst ... of rolands thompson gun ... and bought it ...

lot of rich people rip people off ... not saying brady is doing that ... but just because people are wealthy doesn't mean they ain't crooks...

Timmy still mad at Tommy

Gronk has had 20 concussions and 9 surgeries…do you really think playing in Tampa was good for his health? The only reason he went there was because Brady asked him to. Tommy was well-aware of his injury history.

So looks like AB is accusing Brady and Guerrero of ripping him off. This is the type of thing that the BB school of communications would have saved Brady from. I can’t help but think if the situation happened under BB they would have just cut him and then said we are moving on. With Brady offering the slightest bit of response re AB and Tampa delaying him being cut, they created an opening for further distraction, and AB took it. Also, Brady should finally realize that the whole Guerrero relationship as he is currently handling it, has and continues to be a distraction to the teams.
Hmmm. I thought you were going to say that Brady should finally realize that AB is crazy and turns on everyone so he should stop supporting him...

patty hearst ... heard the burst ... of rolands thompson gun ... and bought it ...

lot of rich people rip people off ... not saying brady is doing that ... but just because people are wealthy doesn't mean they ain't crooks...
Agreed, I just think purposely ripping off your teammates is a bad business decision on every possible level. So if there's ripping off happening, it's a safe bet Brady ain't got nothing to do with it.

So looks like AB is accusing Brady and Guerrero of ripping him off. This is the type of thing that the BB school of communications would have saved Brady from. I can’t help but think if the situation happened under BB they would have just cut him and then said we are moving on. With Brady offering the slightest bit of response re AB and Tampa delaying him being cut, they created an opening for further distraction, and AB took it. Also, Brady should finally realize that the whole Guerrero relationship as he is currently handling it, has and continues to be a distraction to the teams.

I saw AB's tweet before he deleted them. The guy really needs help; in attempting to rip AG, he literally doxxed his own bank account and routing number. I have blotted the numbers out so my post doesn't get deleted.

IMG_4078.jpgIMG_4077.jpg

The notion that Tampa wouldn't have won a Super Bowl in 2020 without Brown is hilarious.

All 8 of his receptions in 4 playoff games were crucial and all the other weapons couldn't have picked up the slack...lol.

I’m sure Brady is ashamed of the Super Bowl he won with Brown.

No, but some of the unusual (mostly Covid-related) circumstances last year supported AB's ability to stick and contribute. Trying to get through this season without him spontaneously combusting was a nonstarter and should've been anticipated.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back