PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady’s Back…

I guess "Tommy Boy" is one of about 1700 NFL players "wasting their lives" that should just go home and get a life. Yet here you are a football forum, off season admitting that you enjoy watching. Are NBA , MLB, NHL and all other professional players wasting their lives playing child's games too? I don't think you thought what you're saying all the way through.....and you calling me little Tommy and telling me it's time to go home is being a douche.
Yawn, I never called you "little Tommy boy" or told you to go home. That's what I called Brady. You can't even read for comprehension, name caller. You're a waste of time.

Give it up little Tommy boy. Time to go home for dinner.
Reading comprehension? This was your response to me. And anyway why not address the meat of my post instead of deflecting to avoid defending your ridiculous men playing a child's game dumb premise?

Reading comprehension? This was your response to me. And anyway why not address the meat of my post instead of deflecting to avoid defending your ridiculous men playing a child's game dumb premise?
Haha, is your name Tommy?

And yes, all those games are really just kid's games. Now if you're good enough, play professional sports by all means even though they're just kid's games. Make your money. Have a career. But have it in you to walk away. Don't be a baby like Tom Brady and not have anything but the kid's game in you.

Haha, is your name Tommy?

And yes, all those games are really just kid's games. Now if you're good enough, play professional sports by all means even they're just kid's games. Make your money. Have a career. But have it in you to walk away. Don't be a baby like Tom Brady and not have anything but the kid's game in you.
I would and many do. Why piss all over players that are still performing at elite levels?

It was asked on a sports show yesterday. If Brady has a Peyton Manning like decline in 2022, should it be held against him? My answer is unequivocally NO. The fall may or may not happen. But he's 45. He's proven he's the GOAT. Eventually everyone hits father time. Peyton Manning looked like an MVP in 2014. Then...everything fell apart. It happened suddenly. There were no signs of the decline beforehand.

Will it be held against him? Yep. Because guys like Parker, Sharpe, and others hate him. They will use any excuse to bash him.

I also don't buy into the theory that Brady's legacy takes a hit if he gets to and loses another SB. In order to lose a SB, it means you would've had to beat 2 (Or 3) great teams along the way. But a SB is always a toss up. So much involved like luck, injuries, coaching blunders etc. I also don't buy into this QB vs that QB in SB's. QB's face off against the opposing defense. They aren't on the field at the same time. Drew Brees beat Peyton Manning in a SB. So. Manning is at worst top 3 all time. Brees is barely top 10. Joe Burrow is a better QB than Stafford.

One of my top ten favorite movies is Dark Knight rises. Everything was great. I just didn't like the ending. But a not so good ending doesn't erase the previous 2 hours of enjoyment.
The Sopranos is another great show that had a horrible ending.

I have serious trouble with Manning due to his lack of character. The same goes for Rapistberger and Deshaun Watson. And yet, the guy who was chastised the most and was almost chased out of the league is Mike Vick, who was abusive to dogs, not women.

I would love for Brady to come back to New England. Does anyone know if he is staying in Florida or is he going to another team?

I would love for Brady to come back to New England. Does anyone know if he is staying in Florida or is he going to another team?
He's playing for Tampa this season.

I'd like to see Brady come back to NE too. If he leaves Tampa the closest he'll get to NE will be playing for a team in the AFCE to try and get back at Belichick.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back