PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boyce to IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard

That's unfortunate to lose his speed for the playoffs. Hope he's at 100% for the offseason workouts.

What the **** :confused::confused::confused:

When did he get hurt?

Way better news than Dobson. Boyce wouldnt of even played in the playoffs.

Just heard

Merged threads.

Hey Shmessy, will you PLEASE check if there is already a thread before you start a new one??? Posters like you make me work harder when you pull crap like that.

Last edited:
I had a feeling that this was coming. It lets him heal up, better learn the playbook, and frees up a roster space for someone else.

Boyce instead of Dobson only matters if Dobson gets healthy, so here's to him resting that foot...

Merged threads.

Hey Shmessy, will you PLEASE check if there is already a thread before you start a new one??? Posters like you make me work harder when you pull crap like that.

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I".

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I".

Leave them alone. I've already PM'ed both of them and they've been warned that if they keep it up, they will be banned from the thread.

:)

Last edited:
I am hoping with a full offseason program, this guy can become a real difference maker. Unreal speed and agility; look at that juke move he put on in the game against Cleveland. Really hoping one of the receivers can step up and make a huge Year 2 leap.

I am hoping with a full offseason program, this guy can become a real difference maker. Unreal speed and agility; look at that juke move he put on in the game against Cleveland. Really hoping one of the receivers can step up and make a huge Year 2 leap.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Dobson/Thompkins/Boyce/Moe look like with a couple of years experience in this system.

Last edited:
This also explains why they resigned Collie.

Lol, it sounds bad when you're glad one of your own team's players gets IR'd.
This thought came into my head long after yelling "Woohoo, it's not Dobson!"

All is well.

11134__lassie_n_boy_l.jpg

So the sentiment I'm getting from this thread is ... Dobson isn't a bust?

:)

I feel bad for the young guy. Hopefully he can get a bigger role in the offense next season. Looking forward to seeing him progress as a football player. Dude's got talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe