PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bowl game discussion: Alabama vs Clemson, National Championship

I mean, if Tua drops just based on this game, I wouldn't be sad about it. He's had a bad first half, but I would be more than ok if he ended up here somehow.

Yeah just another thread that needed to be started to pump up a well known QB. I think that one needs a bump too.

Is it worth reliquishing the AFC in 2 years and tank for Lawarence? I mean...IR everyone for the greater good?

Just trade the #1 this year to:a team that is really going to suck.

Lil Wayne is F'n nuts ... :p:p:p

Bama is making a string of uncharacteristic mistakes.

I mean, if Tua drops just based on this game, I wouldn't be sad about it. He's had a bad first half, but I would be more than ok if he ended up here somehow.

I have no problem sucking big time in 2020 in order to get Lawrence at number 1.

Just seeing some players sit out their bowl games because they are lock draft picks. I get it, but I don’t.

I think if your playing for a chance at a natl title you play period. For all other bowls I have no problem with players sitting. It’s their futures and if they don’t want to risk going the route of jaylon smith or Willis magahee and losing a bunch of money that’s fine.

Bama going to the wildcat, getting that extra blocker

I think if your playing for a chance at a natl title you play period. For all other bowls I have no problem with players sitting. It’s their futures and if they don’t want to risk going the route of jaylon smith or Willis magahee and losing a bunch of money that’s fine.
That seems to be the consensus rule of thumb for players these days, and it makes a lot of sense.

So this is the first college game I've watched all year. The Alabama QB doesn't look like he's gonna make it in the pros. Reminds me of Tebow. Is this accurate to say?

Huge stop

What the ****?

LMFAO is Saban throwing this game? Jesus, that was awful

That's the most boneheaded playcall I've seen in quite a while. If it were third and short, sure. But...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back