PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BOSTON CELTICS vs. Washington Wizards (Eastern semi-finals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not usually. If not replaced within a 30 minute window it can't be replaced into the socket as a clot has already formed and the cells on the ligament around the tooth are dying... Even then it will require a root canal and prognosis is "guarded' at best.
If you have kids playing sports, make them wear a mouthguard. I took heat from my kids when they were the only ones wearing one until a friend took an elbow on the basketball court and lost a few teeth....
-Tufts Dental '85
EDIT- if tooth is knocked out whole- store it in milk or saliva ( NOT WATER) and get to a dentist immediately as time is of the essence.
PSA over..

Unless you're maybe the GSW, you can't depend on the three to win. You just can't.

But with this defense and the play - and leadership - of Horford, you've got a chance to win.

Agreed live by the 3 and die by the 3. But they played great today but they hit like 19 3's.. thats not going to happen usually. In fact I think they tied a playoff record.

Knew we'd win down 16-0. Teams that start with a huge shutout run nearly always lose. Horford has been the best big of the playoffs.

Oh, advice only applies to adult ( secondary teeth). You don't try to reinsert a baby tooth as they could and likely will ankylose (fuse to bone) adversely affecting permanent teeth eruption....

To tell the difference, baby teeth are smaller and adult teeth will usually be 3/4 to 7/8 of an inch long....

qqV8NuG.jpg

Like Wes Welker and Cam Neely, he's come to this town and just become a star.
He was really good in Sacramento, I wanted him when he became a RFA and was signed and traded to Phoenix.

Seriously, too early in the game to matter. Celts were not surprisingly sluggish to start. Washington played very well today, and must be disappointed not to come out of it with a win.
IT didn't even get back from Washington until 4AM.

Not usually. If not replaced within a 30 minute window it can't be replaced into the socket as a clot has already formed and the cells on the ligament around the tooth are dying... Even then it will require a root canal and prognosis is "guarded' at best.
If you have kids playing sports, make them wear a mouthguard. I took heat from my kids when they were the only ones wearing one until a friend took an elbow on the basketball court and lost a few teeth....
-Tufts Dental '85

So you moved to Philly to introduce dentistry there? Brave man.

So you moved to Philly to introduce dentistry there? Brave man.
Native Bostonian, Did a residency here , met my wife and decided to stay and aggravate the masses,,,,,You don't realize how enjoyable it is to wear a Patriots Jersey/sweatshirt/Tshirt around here, especially one that has multiple Lombardi trophies on it.......They die a little bit knowing that all the other teams in their division have at least 3 Super Bowl trophies
and two of their former DBs (Rowe and Chung won a ring with the Pats last year....)
IIRC about 8 of the starting DBs in last year's playoffs had played for the Eagles at one time or another........They are obnoxious BUT to give them credit, they also hate Goodell as evidenced by the booing this past weekend, so that is a redeeming quality...

Man, I don't know if any of you are watching the Utah Clips game, but Doc Rivers sounds like he's been replaced by our man @dikembe :eek:

The Celtics today showed what being Boston fan is all about. I have a friend from St. Louis who texted me this: Your teams never, EVER quit. They may not always win, but they never quit.
I love that chick...

Great start.

If this team ends up #1 seed [check] + gets an Eastern Conference Finals appearance, in context, this is an A season for this Celtics roster.

Win of the next two games and we win the series.

16-0 Wizards, I got the +5 correct, that was free money.

The Wizards played 2 games in sleepy mode against the Hawks but they are a very good team, Boston needs a star player.
That Celtics start reminded me of a certain football game this past February.

Honestly Crowder won't light it up like that again for the rest of the playoffs... If Crowder plays like he did tonight we would have a chance at a title. With Bradly, IT, Horford leading the way, we would have a shot.. but that is wishful thinking.

If we can get to game 6 vs Cleveland I would be content with that. Lebron is just unstoppable. The issue going forward is do you make the pick and sign another max contract? And then what about IT he is going to be 29.. I love the guy but how long can he play like a top NBA player at his height. IT makes it look easy but he is one of the most amazing BB players I have seen.. he is 5'9 driving against guys over a foot taller than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back