PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolden....wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup...you freakin' nailed it...what a perfect pic....

Do you know what I love about Bolden? His energy. When he gets tackled, he runs back to the huddle. If he is coming onto the field, he runs. When he leaves the field, he runs. There is something unique about this guy, that I really like.

did you see his interview after the game too? seemed so hyped up still. cant tell whether its because this is his first big game/opportunity after going undrafted, or if its just natural...but its definitely a great thing to see.

looking at his stats from college...he didnt put up monster totals, but was EFFICIENT in both the run and pass game (over 5 ypcarry, and 10 ypcatch)

Last edited:
the only thing that will impress me is if the Pats run for first downs on every single carry and Brady completes 99% of his passes...anything less than 50 point blowout wins and I'm sorry...not good enough...

plus we need to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.

Look...I just refuse to be impressed, OK??....NOTHING will impress me...I'd rather stay unimpressed no matter how many hundreds of yards the Pats rack up running the ball...the only thing that will impress me is if the Pats run for first downs on every single carry and Brady completes 99% of his passes...anything less than 50 point blowout wins and I'm sorry...not good enough...call me a homer but ...that's just the way I feel about...complete perfection every single minute of every single game or.....I'm just NOT IMPRESSED.

Seriously, who cares who they did it against. In the end they did it and it's something that's a rarity not just for the Pats, but for any team in the NFL. Also you can say without a doubt that the Pats of yesteryear wouldn't have done it. Down by 2 scores in the third we would've seen a healthy dose of TB, getting him leveled repeatedly, some awe inspiring quick strikes, some disgusting 30 second 3 and outs, the defense getting burnt out being on the field for 20 of the final 30 minutes of the game, and most likely a loss. What Bolden and Ridley did on Sunday was a good sign not just for them but for the team as a whole. Whether what we saw was because of a new philosophy on O or more talent at RB the end result is they pounded a team selling out against the pass on the ground, and then gutted them with the passing game.

hjyPD.png

cXjX2.png

Granted it is just the 2 games, but so far it looks pretty dang nice!

Do you know what I love about Bolden? His energy. When he gets tackled, he runs back to the huddle. If he is coming onto the field, he runs. When he leaves the field, he runs. There is something unique about this guy, that I really like.

My favorite part about him is that after he got tackled 2-3 times. He still got up and kept running downfield like his knee never touched the ground:) Seriously, looks quick thru the hole.

Love our running backs

Imagine the sick alternate universe where as many had predicted we had cut Bolden, put him on the PS and this week the Jets signed him to their 53 to fix their moribund run game...

hjyPD.png

cXjX2.png

Granted it is just the 2 games, but so far it looks pretty dang nice!

Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson, king of the JAGs. Hopefully teams learned their lesson and stay away from Eddie Lacey.

Even the Madden guys noticed. Up 6, from 65 to 71 next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes