PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blockbuster NE news NFL trade

It'd be $129M if they cut him. It's about $63M dead cap in 2024 for the LAC in a trade, because some of it is tied up in option bonuses and guaranteed salary that hasn't yet been paid so some of it is passed on to the new team. If they outright cut him then much of that gets paid out immediately. Either way, they don't have enough cap space to trade him so they'd need to restructure him to make this move, and who knows what the deal looks like at that point.
One of the many reasons it’s not going to happen.

That's a big risk for Harbaugh, shipping Herbert out of town, instead of just grabbing a top notch WR that will be available at 5.
McCarthy and Harbaugh running the Michigan offense from day 1.

Unlike many here, I do like Herbert as a quarterback. However, two things:

1.) As Ross pointed out, trading Herbert does not make any sense from a cash/cap perspective for the Chargers.

2.) If Robert thinks that simply adding Herbert instantly transforms the Patriots into a team that will go deep into the playoffs, then Jonathan needs to have his father evaluated for cognitive dissonance and dementia.

When your cousin heard that report from Schefty, his jaw dropped and then his shirt suddenly felt wet and he was overcome by a terrible smell ….

…..because in reality he was dreaming back in his hotel by himself with his pants at his ankles and he had just puked on himself.

Kraft has been kicking @ss and taking names? LOLOL. WTF does that even mean.

To all you skeptics out there: what hasn’t been reported is that the Krafts recently hired an experienced professional sports executive known for coming up with blockbuster trades.

buck_costanza.png

I have a hard time believing that Adam Schefter would tell a random stranger at a bar a scoop of a blockbuster trade before he reported on the air. He could have said a rumor he heard that he was unable to verify and believes it is just trade rumor fodder. If he was working on a real story of a potential blockbuster trade, I think he doesn't even tell his wife.

Make It Stop The Office GIF

Silly season sucks.

some acct with cte ? is that ah or junior seau from the beyond ?

I have a hard time believing that Adam Schefter would tell a random stranger at a bar a scoop of a blockbuster trade before he reported on the air. He could have said a rumor he heard that he was unable to verify and believes it is just trade rumor fodder. If he was working on a real story of a potential blockbuster trade, I think he doesn't even tell his wife.
Or maybe Schefter said I'll throw some wild trade idea out there to get this guy off my back.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back