PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BJGE & Maroney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't featured? Woodhead kept getting the ball because BJGE wasn't getting yards.

Just how many times did you miss seeing BJGE involved in a play action?

Please don't be spouting nonsense like this.

I think the mods did a terrible job not locking this thread and moving it elsewhere. Frankly, we have enough flaming and bashing in this forum.

Can't please everyone all the time.

Last edited:
Last week BJGE was 10 rushes for 20 yards for a 2.0 ypc stat. Maroney was 7 rushes for 18 yards for a 2.6 ypc stat. The Ravens and Jets rushing defenses are not that different and Maroney is rushing behind a new line that he does not know.

So where are the BJGE bashers just like there would have been Maroney bashers? 2.0 ypc - REALLY? And not one peep out of anyone on the board?

Why did we have a terrible ground game with Maroney at 3+ ypc but there is no mention when we have BJGE at 2.0 ypc?

It wasn't the game plan? PLEASE! BJGE was in goal line situations? PLEASE. The Ravens run defense is much better than the Jets? PLEASE.

It's called, falling forward!

Basically he ended up getting Deion Branch for Maroney and a 6th.

I don't think BJGE has much potential at all. If you block a play well he'll get you 20 where a back with better skills would get 60. What you see now is pretty much what you're going to get.

we will see in a couple years and find out.

florence is not worth commenting on.

I'll take the Law Firm all day and every day over the dancing queen.

A year ago they were on the same team. One of them got 194 carries, the other got 26.

This year they are on different teams, comparing 1 game or 30-40 carries doesn't make sense to me. But why is there a thread about a player traded over a month ago? Move on...

Speaking of running backs, are we ever going to see Taylor again?

You are seriously going to post here trying to ridicule Maroney bashers based on a perfomance of 7 rushes for 18 yards?

My advice: Just let the Maroney thing go. That horse was beaten into glue long before BB gave up on him.

Maroney was electric before his injuries ... i don't think sucked is fair.

Electric??...Really
??...you are joking right....???....the only thing electric about maroney was his electric slide dance move...

You are seriously going to post here trying to ridicule Maroney bashers based on a perfomance of 7 rushes for 18 yards?

Hey, he's obviously making strides (some of them even North-South).

7 for 18, evidently the OP sees a grand vindication in that.

Last edited:
Speaking of running backs, are we ever going to see Taylor again?

It's pretty much a given that he has turf toe. It'll be a while before we see him again, but the kicker (pun not intended) is that a turf toe has a big likelihood of lingering all season long so they want to be real careful bringing him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back