Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like I said, Brady had the opportunity to do something similar in SB 42 but he didn't.
Brady threw a ball on target for 80 yards in the air. Couldn't have made a better throw. I think you're wrong. I mean, how many times do you need to see Brady lead improbable comebacks in the final seconds before making a statement like that?

Yes, he could do it.

People don't give Tyreek Hill enough credit.

Mahomes is unbelievable.

BUT... Hill's late TD was unreal, but not surprising. He also hd a very long return. The Bills were afraid to kick to him. If they pooch kicked and he returned for 30 yards, the Bills coaches would get ripped. In OT he opened up the field and put the fear of god in the Bills who refused to play him tight.

The Bills coaches look like idiots in retrospect but they really only made one bad decision, and that's not holding on the first play of the 13 seconds.

But ultimately they could have gone away from prevent and gotten burned the way the Rams did.

Then when in his 21 year career has Brady done something similar? The only time I can think of is vs New Orleans when Tompkins caught the game winner but Brady had 1:13 left on the clock. Rodgers, as much of a playoff choke artist that he is, did it vs SF in the regular season with zero timeouts and 37 seconds. Brady, to my knowledge, has never led a GW or GT drive with 40 seconds or so left. What Mahomes did last night may have been the most clutch drive in playoff history.

Last edited:
As the Bills' reward for winning the AFC East, they get to go to Arrowhead again next regular season. A lot can change during the offseason, but right now the Patriots' second place schedule (Raiders, Cardinals, Colts) looks a lot more favorable than the Bills' first place schedule (Chiefs, Rams, Titans).

Brady threw a ball on target for 80 yards in the air. Couldn't have made a better throw. I think you're wrong. I mean, how many times do you need to see Brady lead improbable comebacks in the final seconds before making a statement like that?

When has he done it getting the ball deep in his own end with 13 seconds or so left in the game?

Like I said, Brady had the opportunity to do something similar in SB 42 but he didn't.
No he didn’t. But the Giants didn’t stop playing defense either.

I think the point is neither have much longer.
Hm, maybe. I interpreted the post as Gronk being used as a reference to disprove my point but I might have been mistaken.

What Mahomes did last night may have been the most clutch drive in playoff history.
It's a matter of perspective, I guess. Think what Buffalo allowed in those 13 seconds may have been the biggest defensive choke job in playoff history. A Belichick defense, even an awful one, would not have allowed that much yardage in that amount of time.

90’s was the era I grew up in and that was my favorite. The game has less and less strategy. Every offense and defense looks the same.
I miss watching a heroic defense dominate a game.

I dislike them in hindsight, but watch the 2000 Ravens against Tennessee.

What Mahomes did last night may have been the most clutch drive in playoff history.
Doubt it gave John Madden the same goosebumps as Tom did against the Rams back in 2001. That was the most clutch drive in both play-off and Superbowl history.

I'm sorry but not even Brady can do what Mahomes did last night. 13 seconds to go and 3 timeouts to tie the game...unbelievable.
a short pass to Hill uncovered for 20 yards then a pass to an open Kelce. Nothing magical about those 2 plays, just horrible defense. All the Bills had to do was tackle Kelce on the snap, take the 5 yard penalty and KC would only have time for a hail mary.

Just watched the highlights and noticed Hill's taunting as he jogged into the endzone. By the NFLs own policing of taunting, it was as clear an example as you could hope to see. Some folk may not know but in the college game that TD would have been ruled out and a 15 yard unsportsmanlike awarded from the spot of the taunt. Happened this season, to Iowa I think.

Meanwhile, in Gotham City...

mahomes will be 26 when he wins his 2d SB this year. Brady won his 2d when he was 26. Mahomes passing Stats obliterate Brady's at this point in their careers and Mahomes has more wins (50 to 48) and playoff wins (8 to 6) than Brady at this age.
He won't have All-Pros Hill and Kelce for much longer. He won't get it done with a wide ranging variety of guys the way Brady has over 20 years. The volume stats will be irrelevant as long as any sane person can acknowledge the major changes to rules that benefit offenses, plus the extra game now. Not to mention that aside from pure murderers, the fact his most valuable player is one of the worst criminals in all of pro-sports is quite the stain he won't shake off.

Just watched the highlights and noticed Hill's taunting as he jogged into the endzone. By the NFLs own policing of taunting, it was as clear an example as you could hope to see. Some folk may not know but in the college game that TD would have been ruled out and a 15 yard unsportsmanlike awarded from the spot of the taunt. Happened this season, to Iowa I think.
I don't mind the taunting just call it or not call it consistently

I don't think a deep kick lost the game for the Bills. The defense did.

That was like our 3rd and 25 in the Cowboys game.
If they force them to run the kick back then KC gets ONE play and that's it.

I don't mind the taunting just call it or not call it consistently
Taunting doesn't fuss me either, unless some punk is being a total D-bag. However, just thought it interesting that in the College game this would have been no TD.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back