Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean. If you literally hold the players from the jump they only get 5 yards but you win in the clock game.

You have to believe the bills didn't know the cheifs had timeouts because I can't understand willingly given up 40 yards to a team that only needs a field goal.
Yup we saw amendola get taken out on the last play of the eagles SB

Stolen thought of the weekend:

If this PO round does not prove to you that a stud receiver can, at very least, take you to the super bowl in todays NFL, i dont know what will

Last edited:
All 4 games were great this weekend, the finale last night was off the charts.

Predictably there is outcry, weeping and gnashing of teeth over the OT rule, Buffalo should have had a chance to score. Buffalo had a chance to stop KC, but they didn't.. so now in the sense of fairness there will be efforts to make it different allegedly "fairer". It makes no sense to this viewer who was amazed at the firepower of both teams at the end of regulation, spilling over into OT.

There will be an effort to make this "better" even though that was an outstanding end to that football game. Just accept what happened Roger et al, cause somewhere along the line they will go over the edge and dilute the product.

Cincy is gonna get smoked. Mahomes and the Chiefs have been on fire. Now that Mahomes has time to throw, not even the Rams great D can stop him. I’m literally disgusted with the goddamned Bills, who I HATE, but not as much as I hate the Chiefs. 13 ****ing seconds, how does the alleged #1 defense allow that ? As much as I loved yesterday’s games, I feel like puking from today’s games.
You never know

All 4 games were great this weekend, the finale last night was off the charts.

Predictably there is outcry, weeping and gnashing of teeth over the OT rule, Buffalo should have had a chance to score. Buffalo had a chance to stop KC, but they didn't.. so now in the sense of fairness there will be efforts to make it different allegedly "fairer". It makes no sense to this viewer who was amazed at the firepower of both teams at the end of regulation, spilling over into OT.

There will be an effort to make this "better" even though that was an outstanding end to that football game. Just accept what happened Roger et al, cause somewhere along the line they will go over the edge and dilute the product.

Best way to make it “fairer” is to stop skewing the game so far in favor of the offense…..bring back balance, make defense important again

Well that ending sucked. Nothing like starting work on a Monday morning after that **** happened...

Also, they already changed the OT rules to not allow the first FG to win it, that's fine.

It was a coaching blunder that allowed the game to get to OT, so that's where the outrage should be directed.

just out of curiosity, has Hill been flaged for taunting when he showed the peace sign to the Bills D when he ran to the TD?

Stolen thought of the weekend:

If this PO round does not prove to you that a stud receiver can, at very least, take you to the super bowl in todays NFL, i dont know what will
Defense wins championships.

Defense wins championships.
We are in the modern era baby, r u sure?

Ofc, im joking. I think thats precisely why Id bet on the Rams, they have more playmakers there on D. Come crunch time, I like a defense with Von Miller, Donald and Ramsey

Best way to make it “fairer” is to stop skewing the game so far in favor of the offense…..bring back balance, make defense important again
Both Saturday games featured defenses that dominated. In the Bucs game, the Rams defense basically dominated until their offense started fumbling all over the field.

Both Saturday games featured defenses that dominated. In the Bucs game, the Rams defense basically dominated until their offense started fumbling all over the field.

they did......we'll see how one of those teams does vs KC.......

The end of this game was more about bad coaching than rule changes. The bills just decided to not cover Kelce on that last plat to set up the field goal. The billed DBs were all guarding against a Hail Mary to the endzone when all KC needed was 20 yards

Bad coaching + bad rule changes making pass defense impossible = basketball in cleats.

Well that ending sucked. Nothing like starting work on a Monday morning after that **** happened...

Also, they already changed the OT rules to not allow the first FG to win it, that's fine.

It was a coaching blunder that allowed the game to get to OT, so that's where the outrage should be directed.
The play calling for the Bills was idiotic.

Pass the ball or let Allen run. Control the clock as much as possible.

Good luck to the team that hires Brian Dabboll. Theyre going to need it.

McDermott was asked if they thought about a squib kick with 13 seconds left to waste more of the clock. "We talk about a lot of things. I'm just going to leave it at execution and it starts with me."

So McDermott is volunteering to be the first one executed? I've heard of taking one for the team, but, wow.

the amount of OPI allowed in that KC/Bills game was ludicrous
Arbitrage in the NFL is the most insane thing in the whole sports world

At least in soccer, as is more fludy, interpretation ruling makes sense

Football stops every 5 seconds bro, you are really telling me that in 100 years you cant come up with words that make it cristal clear what can and can not happen in the game? With all the dough involved?

Come on man, ridiculous. For real, how Goddell and his possy can **** this up so bad and STILL HAVE A JOB is beyond me. Guess it what happens when a problem that doesnt need that much fixing, just some technological semi-revolution, gets a lot "improvements".

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back