Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's getting next to impossible for teams to play pass defense effectively because of rule changes. I've been complaining about this for years, but not being a young ADD fantasy football/video game enthusiast apparently makes me irrelevant. Glancing through stats at profootballreference.com you can see how drastically things have changed over the last 20 years. When you have QBs routinely completing 70 percent of pass attempts, defenses are forced to focus on SLOWING DOWN scoring vs. actually STOPPING it. I actually find myself rooting for bad weather to help even things out.
The end of this game was more about bad coaching than rule changes. The bills just decided to not cover Kelce on that last plat to set up the field goal. The billed DBs were all guarding against a Hail Mary to the endzone when all KC needed was 20 yards

TB12 is the goat due to longevity, consistency, hard work, leadership, grit, and the 7 rings. But I've seen enough of Mahomes that this is the most talented/poised young QB ever. Remarkable quarterback. Arm like Rodgers but poise like Brady/Montana. His window is short though before their cap blows up soon (what year?)
the cap was supposed to kill KC this year

The end of this game was more about bad coaching than rule changes. The bills just decided to not cover Kelce on that last plat to set up the field goal. The billed DBs were all guarding against a Hail Mary to the endzone when all KC needed was 20 yards
Probably spooked by their speed. Shouldve squib kicked, but no confidence to call that on the ST in a big game.

I started this game rooting against the bills, then tipped my hat off when they went ahead with 13 secs now absolutely hate that kelce caught the winning TD.
Go Bengals!. Only team i want to win now.

Probably spooked by their speed. Shouldve squib kicked, but no confidence to call that on the ST in a big game.
Have to squib kick, just have to. And you then have to guard the receivers so they don’t just have a wide open field to run 20 yards down field.

I can't f u c k I n g stand Kermit and his team, but my point is time is on mahomes side as are the rules. Brady played at least a third of his career where defenses could actually play defense and Mahomes will playt his entire career in a league that stifles defenses.

Have to squib kick, just have to. And you then have to guard the receivers so they don’t just have a wide open field to run 20 yards down field.

I can't f u c k I n g stand Kermit and his team, but my point is time is on mahomes side as are the rules. Brady played at least a third of his career where defenses could actually play defense and Mahomes will playt his entire career in a league that stifles defenses.

Yesterday’s games were 13-10 and 19-16.

I mean. If you literally hold the players from the jump they only get 5 yards but you win in the clock game.

You have to believe the bills didn't know the cheifs had timeouts because I can't understand willingly given up 40 yards to a team that only needs a field goal.

I started this game rooting against the bills, then tipped my hat off when they went ahead with 13 secs now absolutely hate that kelce caught the winning TD.
Go Bengals!. Only team i want to win now.
I started it rooting for the Bills.

When they didn't squib it, I started rooting against them, because STUPID doesn't deserve my cheers.

Dumbest thing I've ever seen, particularly when you let them gain 40 yards without being touched immediately following the idiocy.

There isn't the remotest chance that Mahomes plays anywhere near as long as TB. His style of play simply won't allow it.

There isn't the remotest chance that Mahomes plays anywhere near as long as TB. His style of play simply won't allow it.
We have to see him without Kelce and Hill who although I despise both of them they're both HOF bound. Maybe not Tyreek Hill yet but Kelce is

Yeah…in fairness, they lost Mathieu.

Allen was extraordinary. I wanted him to win, not just the game, but the Super Bowl, because he was so great.

It pisses me off that the defense gave the Chiefs that yardage. I mean…wtf? Why? How can you miscalculate so badly?

Mathieu is not on the same level as Tre White.

But I agree with you about the defense. I have no answers for it.

Absolutely no idea.
McDermott was asked if they thought about a squib kick with 13 seconds left to waste more of the clock. "We talk about a lot of things. I'm just going to leave it at execution and it starts with me."

not sure if he is defending someone or giving a backhanded slap

Mathieu is not on the same level as Tre White.

But I agree with you about the defense. I have no answers for it.
They were gassed in overtime, but there's no defending those 13 seconds. Hill and Kelce killed you

I can't stand KC, but my hate for the Bills runs deeper, so I'm Happy that they lost, now they can all wake up with a sore ass from all that Bildoing...life is better already.
Norwood is my hero.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back