PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills are trading C Russell Bodine to the New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little pissed off with that ******* doing that to his baby. He should have been way more gentle.

yeah talk about child endangerment...

Can't spell BODINE without NE

He has some bad film out there though, but I am sure we know what we are looking at.

4 year starter and we got him for just a 6th round pick? Bodine might not have been the best, but there's a good chance he can improve under Dante. Dude spins straw into gold on a yearly basis. :)

For the Pats to trade for 3x OL just shows how hard we have been hit by injuries. But that's ok Dante will make it work somehow. I have faith.

But that's ok Dante will make it work somehow. I have faith.

It’s a work in progress for sure. Those three guys have a lot of ramping up to do.

4 year starter and we got him for just a 6th round pick? Bodine might not have been the best, but there's a good chance he can improve under Dante. Dude spins straw into gold on a yearly basis. :)

For the Pats to trade for 3x OL just shows how hard we have been hit by injuries. But that's ok Dante will make it work somehow. I have faith.
...also shows they think their current 2nd and 3rd stringers are mediocre at best

...also shows they think their current 2nd and 3rd stringers are mediocre at best

Sometimes the newbies just look like sh.t and you gotta do something about it before it’s to late

Yes, but if there are no injuries, none of the 3 need to get any reps.

As I have said, it seems prudent to keep a backup (at least for awhile) that has knows the systems, as is ready to backup in Game One. Croston is my choice.

It’s a work in progress for sure. Those three guys have a lot of ramping up to do.

That guy’s terrible.
Hes really bad, but i don't think hes worse than the trombone playing O-lineman that was here a few years ago. His name escapes me, that guy was world class terrible.

Hes really bad, but i don't think hes worse than the trombone playing O-lineman that was here a few years ago. His name escapes me, that guy was world class terrible.
Devey?

I like all three moves.

Bill knows how bad the OL is behind the starters. I think we all do.

He's not looking at value in the traditional sense.

He knows Brady would have gotten killed if anyone of our JAGS was forced to fill in.
If you notice, all threecof the "new-men" were NFL starters at some point. All of the OL pieces we cut today were not considered top-of-draft material coming out of their Draft classes.

BB had chosen two veteran OL pick ups with experience who unfortunately retired. There is a pattern here of BB searching for OL experienced players. Trent Brown of last year comes to mind. Brian Watters played well here. Andruzzi had three years with the Packers before we picked him up and he was transformed into a pretty good player.LaAdrian Waddle was with the Lions and came here and was serviceable. If one or two of these "new-men" become "Scar" disciples, it changes the whole roster now and in the future for line depth or potential starters.

DW Toys

Posted in wrong thread

Last edited:
Yup

Scar now has several players to train for 2020, including the draftees, and these 3.

IMO, we should extend Karras if we can.

Thuney will leave, but we should be in good shape.

If you notice, all threecof the "new-men" were NFL starters at some point. All of the OL pieces we cut today were not considered top-of-draft material coming out of their Draft classes.

BB had chosen two veteran OL pick ups with experience who unfortunately retired. There is a pattern here of BB searching for OL experienced players. Trent Brown of last year comes to mind. Brian Watters played well here. Andruzzi had three years with the Packers before we picked him up and he was transformed into a pretty good player.LaAdrian Waddle was with the Lions and came here and was serviceable. If one or two of these "new-men" become "Scar" disciples, it changes the whole roster now and in the future for line depth or potential starters.

DW Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back