PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill never stopped treating Brady like he was 20

Ian moved it because people cried and complained about the topic itself, not the thread. If you want proof of that, look no further than the other OT threads that are currently up on the main board.
ugh

Ian moved it because people cried and complained about the topic itself, not the thread. If you want proof of that, look no further than the other OT threads that are currently up on the main board.
The funny thing was that there were countless threads about players from other teams but those about Brady, the guy who helped us win 6 SBs, weren't allowed.

I find myself feeling more aggressive now about my support for Brady.

Forum stuff aside, how long are you going to stick with team Bill? If Brady wins another SB and Bill goes 7-10 again, will you be switching allegiances?

Robert Weathers is definitely not team Bill. WTF??

That dude is about as pure Pats fan as you can get.

Robert Weathers is definitely not team Bill. WTF??

That dude is about as pure Pats fan as you can get.

That's more than a bit of hyperbole there. RW is a solid team first fan and all but he's no Thumby. Then again, who is really?

I tried to steer the Team Bill crowd to a more balanced viewpoint. I failed.
There's fanaticism being displayed on both sides. After all, it's only football.

There's fanaticism being displayed on both sides. After all, it's only football.

All I was trying to do with my "Chairman and CEO of Team Bill" moniker is offer the viewpoint that a) Tom wanted/needed more from the org and was genuinely burnt out from being here 20 years and b) Bill and Kraft knew that and let Tom move on.

But the hate for Tom and Bill? Good Lord.

As a Patriots fan, anyone who hates/doesn't still worship TB12 has a serious problem. Same for Bill.

RW was always way too moderate to be Team Bill’s leader. NewEraWithMac is in the running to replace him.

All I was trying to do with my "Chairman and CEO of Team Bill" moniker is offer the viewpoint that a) Tom wanted/needed more from the org and was genuinely burnt out from being here 20 years and b) Bill and Kraft knew that and let Tom move on.

But the hate for Tom and Bill? Good Lord.

As a Patriots fan, anyone who hates/doesn't still worship TB12 has a serious problem. Same for Bill.
Exactly, Bill and Tom professionally grew apart and there is zero need to blame either one.

I bet they embrace next week after the game, because for probably 15-17 years they had a great working relationship and nothing changes that.

Exactly, Bill and Tom professionally grew apart and there is zero need to blame either one.

I bet they embrace next week after the game, because for probably 15-17 years they had a great working relationship and nothing changes that.
I hope so.

If those two have serious acrimony it is a downright tragedy.

I find it sad as all get out that there is a Team Tom and a Team Bill.

People let guys assholes like Felger & Mazz split them apart.

The DYNASTY was born on a night when the TEAM chose to be introduced as a TEAM.

These words should be seared into the soul of every Patriot fan: "And now Ladies and Gentlemen, choosing to be introduced as a Team, here are the American Football Conference Champions, The New England Patriots"

**** you all who have split the fanbase with this petty ass Tom vs Bill ********.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back