PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill never stopped treating Brady like he was 20

GreenCow

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Posted this before in the main forum but it got locked because I didn’t realize there was a Tom Brady subforum and the mods apparently can’t figure out how to move a thread instead of lock it.

Interesting comments from someone extremely close to Brady.

You can’t treat a 40+ year old like a 20 year old.

Posted this before in the main forum but it got locked because I didn’t realize there was a Tom Brady subforum and the mods apparently can’t figure out how to move a thread instead of lock it.

Interesting comments from someone extremely close to Brady.

You can’t treat a 40+ year old like a 20 year old.

Team Bill doesn't like Brady posts and they have a mod who agrees with that idiocy. That's pretty obvious.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Every time I come here it makes me want to come here less.

Team Bill doesn't like Brady posts and they have a mod who agrees with that idiocy. That's pretty obvious.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Every time I come here it makes me want to come here less.

Oh, I thought it was just because I posted in the wrong section.

I guess what you said makes more sense since they didn’t just move the thread.

Funny how a few bad mods can ruin free speech on a forum. Why does Ian allow that? Or is Ian the one that feels this way?

You’re right though - mod decisions like that make people want to visit a forum less and less.

That's not really accurate.

I have no issue with Brady posts.

It's a board management issue.

Even I started a TB12 thread in the main board and it was moved to the TB12 Forum.

Have you seen how many sub-threads there are in the Tom Brady Forum?

Ian did the right thing.

Last edited:

Even I started a TB12 thread in the main board and it was moved to the TB12 Forum.

Have you seen how many sub-threads thee are in the Tom Brady Forum?

Ian did the right thing.
Ehhhh. When it was first created, there was just one super thread that everything went into. People still cried their eyes out about that (while, simultaneously, posting hundreds of times in said thread).

Tom Brady is an embarrassment. He turned into a teenager so that's how he should be treated . Spoiled babies usually have bad behaviors and that's what happened to Tommy Diva. Imagine a grown man as successful as him needing constant ass kissing and reassurances? Just pathetic.

Mortifying beyond belief.

First it was Daddy the other day and now it's his creepy snake oil salesman physical therapist telling us Tom changed and became a Diva in the last 10 years, as if we didn't know that already.

I can only imagine the stories the coaches have when they all voted to let him walk. It had to be mentally draining dealing with his antics. Good riddance.

Ehhhh. When it was first created, there was just one super thread that everything went into. People still cried their eyes out about that (while, simultaneously, posting hundreds of times in said thread).

I had about 150 or so posts in that thread, mostly one to two-liners. I was hardly the most prolific poster in that thread. And RW is 100% correct. Without the Brady sub-forum, the main board would be populated with numerous threads about a player that doesn't play for NE anymore. People on both sides should be happy about Ian making a separate sub-forum.

Tom Brady is an embarrassment. He turned into a teenager. Imagine a grown man as successful as him needing constant ass kissing and reassurances.

First it was Daddy the other day and now it's his creepy snake oil salesman therapist telling us Tom changed and became a Diva in the last 10 years, as if we didn't know that already.

I can only imagine the stories the coaches have when they all voted to let him walk. It had to be mentally draining dealing with his antics. Good riddance.

You're worse than a Twitter bot. Better keep playing your Greatest Hits on loop until the ban comes. I hear it's imminent.

LOL Mac10 with the like. The number 1 squeaky wheel. Even when it's was moved he mocked anyone who also supports Brady. Please don't you, MAC10 hide behind some kind of board management excuse. And @RobertWeathers I believe you. You're not full of crap.

Tom Brady is an embarrassment. He turned into a teenager. Imagine a grown man as successful as him needing constant ass kissing and reassurances.

First it was Daddy the other day and now it's his creepy snake oil salesman therapist telling us Tom changed and became a Diva in the last 10 years, as if we didn't know that already.

You really think the coaches got together to vote to let Tom go? Hahaha

Things evolve. Somebody that’s the best ever at his job doesn’t usually get treated like the new kid off the street. It’s like that in any workplace. We all saw last year how those coaches who all voted Tom out did without him.

You're worse than a Twitter bot. Better keep playing your Greatest Hits on loop until the ban comes. I hear it's imminent.
Lol I still think MAC10 and NewEraQuack is the same person with 2 accounts.

I had about 150 or so posts in that thread, mostly one to two-liners. I was hardly the most prolific poster in that thread. And RW is 100% correct. Without the Brady sub-forum, the main board would be populated with numerous threads about a player that doesn't play for NE anymore. People on both sides should be happy about Ian making a separate sub-forum.
I don’t really care much at all about it being a sub-forum. But the idea that it was created because the main board was overpopulated with Brady threads is pretty much a flat out lie. The 2020 Gronkaneers thread was the only one on there and pretty much everything related to Brady and the Bucs was in that one thread.

I don’t really care much at all about it being a sub-forum. But the idea that it was created because the main board was overpopulated with Brady threads is pretty much a flat out lie. The 2020 Gronkaneers thread was the only one on there and pretty much everything related to Brady and the Bucs was in that one thread.

I think Ian ultimately felt that it was just not Pats-related and/or anticipated the number of Brady threads that would emerge. He nipped it in the bud. And the reality is I never appealed to Ian directly to make a separate sub-forum. In fact he did a poll if I remember correctly where people could vote on whether to keep the Brady thread in the main forum or not- I think the Bradyites won but Ian later decided to make a separate sub-forum anyway.

I think Ian ultimately felt that it was just not Pats-related and/or anticipated the number of Brady threads that would emerge. He nipped it in the bud. And the reality is I never appealed to Ian directly to make a separate sub-forum. In fact he did a poll if I remember correctly where people could vote on whether to keep the Brady thread in the main forum or not- I think the Bradyites won but Ian later decided to make a separate sub-forum anyway.
You may have never appealed directly to him about it. I can’t know that. But you sure did squeal like a pig in that thread.

Have you seen how many sub-threads thee are in the Tom Brady Forum?

Ian did the right thing.

That makes sense.

But why lock a thread and not just move it though?

LOL! Now that’s the sign of a great leader.

Conduct a vote and then do the opposite of what the majority voted to do.

Not gonna lie, i’ve done that with things my kids have voted on

Nahhhh...he got tired of your constant complaining about it. You cried like a little kid and had hissy fits. It reminds me of a child sprawled out on the floor, kicking his feet and fists. I'm glad Ian was able to create a sub-forum so you could have your own safe space because there's no way you could have possibly avoided a Tompa Bay thread despite having the Ignore function at your disposal.

Clown.

I have no issue with them creating a Brady forum. My issue is that the same posters who cried until it got created just can’t help themselves and have to come and derail threads. If a Brady fan comes in a thread on the main forum doing that? Whine and complain to admin/mods.

I want that same energy from them when Bill retires. No discussing him on the main forum. Only in the Bill Belichick forum.

That makes sense.

But why lock a thread and not just move it though?
IDK. I had no issue w/ it. Shouldn't have been locked IMO.

I hate Guerrero. He is a human parasite. A complete hanger-on.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back