PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick’s voiceover of the World Series opener...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome intro, that "they have completed the greatest comeback in super bowl history" never gets old, I remember I was jumping up and down cursing and yelling after White ran it in.

I almost wish he could have snuck a little hidden brag in there... like, "You win championships. Not just once, or twice... over and over again, like, maybe, I dunno... FIVE times, or something like that..."

"Everything you do everyday is about winning." - Bill Belichick
"I'd rather have fun and win 1 Super Bowl than be miserable and win 5" - Lane Johnson

Thank you. I appreciate that this was posted. Looked for it all day.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
I thought it was very well done. I almost left for the kitchen to grab another drink, but decided to wait and on came Coach and this intro and I was floored. Well done, and led right into that 1st inning and the eventual win.

First one I’ve heard but agree on this one.

I was hoping that he or Brady would throw out the first pitch, on second thought maybe Brady would be better...

I was hoping that he or Brady would throw out the first pitch, on second thought maybe Brady would be better...

Why not Bill? He's proved himself in that area already...

giphy.gif

Can't dislike anything BB, but I wish he did the voice over in his more natural slow and grumbly cadence. Like he's sick and tired of having to explain this winning sh*t to all of us dummies again.

You can't be serious. There are plenty of Hall of Fame and Red Sox franchise legend players to throw out the first pitch. I mean, Yaz threw out the first pitch on Monday and a mix of Sox WS Champs yesterday. Football's cool and all but this the baseball championship.

I think he's great at it. His tone of voice, pacing and diction were exquisite...
Interesting, I would fall asleep to his tone. Then again, Baseball makes me want to fall asleep too. So maybe it fits in just right...o_O

I give BB great credit for staying awake for that.

Tunescribe, I scrolled through this thread just to find your post, to see how you coped with the introduction of your accursed enemy in a context where it couldn't be called OT. :)

To the best of my knowledge, there has never been a PatsFans baseball thread that you've missed posting on. Your anti-fandom is so impressively deep and committed that you're our most loyal baseball commentator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back