PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Sloppy hits his first ding-dong!

Run DMC

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I told you guys to have some faith! LOL.

Would you prefer, "big Popup"?
and as for you capt. Analingo:
******.jpg

I told you guys to have some faith! LOL.

Wow, one home run...yay, now our lives as fans are complete :rolleyes:

Save the celebrations for when his batting average gets above his weight :rolleyes:

Gee, I wonder what it would be like if the Sox won a World Series during my lifetime. Oh, that's right, they won two. Hmmmmmm, what have you done lately?
Sorry boys, I refuse to rip someone who delivered the holy grail. If he's done, he's done. What the Fucckk do you want?

Gee, I wonder what it would be like if the Sox won a World Series during my lifetime. Oh, that's right, they won two. Hmmmmmm, what have you done lately?
Sorry boys, I refuse to rip someone who delivered the holy grail. If he's done, he's done. What the Fucckk do you want?

What have you done for me lately?

Falling in love with players is what dooms teams to average joe status.

Ortiz will always have the affection of fans here :itsok:... that's forever. Ortiz is lucky that there is no bat in Pawtucket
that can replace him ... so whatever. what do I want :idontgetit:... I want him to be hitting 5th or 6th that's what the Fucckk
I want. :disagreement: Freaking Doug Mirabelli :idea2: could hit for more power than Ortiz right now ...
freaking Doug freaking Mirabelli :beatingcoming:that phat fucckk of a freaking catcher.:attention:

Last edited:
What have you done for me lately?

Falling in love with players is what dooms teams to average joe status.

Ortiz will always have the affection of fans here :itsok:... that's forever. Ortiz is lucky that there is no bat in Pawtucket
that can replace him ... so whatever. what do I want :idontgetit:... I want him to be hitting 5th or 6th that's what the Fucckk
I want. :disagreement: Freaking Doug Mirabelli :idea2: could hit for more power than Ortiz right now ...
freaking Doug freaking Mirabelli :beatingcoming:that phat fucckk of a freaking catcher.:attention:

I'm cool with that.
I get agitated with fans that dump on Boston players who have delivered big time, and are no longer (guessing) the same player. Hang around long enough and you'll see the same thing with Brady. But you already know that, just saying.

I'm cool with that.
I get agitated with fans that dump on Boston players who have delivered big time, and are no longer (guessing) the same player. Hang around long enough and you'll see the same thing with Brady. But you already know that, just saying.

The Brady's stuff is already beginning ... he's soft now because he's married... :blahblah: , the media generates much of the hostility to make $$$.

I was a big Yaz fan ... I learned early on in life about the what have you done for me lately in this area ... Yaz got booed often late in his career. I was at the game he came up to bat with cotton in his ears. :rofl:

Last edited:
The Brady's stuff is already beginning ... he's soft now because he's married... :blahblah: , the media generates much of the hostility to make $$$.

I was a big Yaz fan ... I learned early on in life about the what have you done for me lately in this area ... Yaz got booed often late in his career. I was at the game he came up to bat with cotton in his ears. :rofl:

He got booed late in his career? How about he got booed after '67. The best explanation I ever heard was that the triple crown was the worst thing he could have done. Fans expectations were at that level. I went to a Sox game, had to be around 69, and I joined the majority in booing (it must have been 'in a crowd' thing).
When I talk sports with people outside of Boston and tell them the Boston fans are tough on athletes, they can't believe it that Boston booed Yaz or Teddy Ballgame.

0 for 5 today, batting .195. Is it safe to say it's over?

0 for 5 today, batting .195. Is it safe to say it's over?

He can't pick up the ball coming out of the pitcher's hand. It's obvious by now to a casual fan such as myself so why is it not obvious to those paid to know better. It's not his swing, or his stance or his bat speed ... though quicker bat speed would help here. Batters swing late on fastballs but they don't usually miss them by 3-4 inches.

Ortiz is swinging at spots in the strike zone because he cannot pick up the ball. He's a great guy and was a great player but the team is more important ... time to move on with Nick Johnson or Martinez. it sucks that we have nobody in Pawtucket, it sucks that Jeff Bailey sucks. Are they waiting on Kotsay as an in-house player? ... time to move on.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back