PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big drama incoming for unnamed Patriots player RE: Tray Walker (Who has passed away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just confused as to how authorities can know that the witness is one of around 60 people on the Patriots, but don't know his name. I would also like to know why the hell it even matters that he's a Patriot - why does that need to be reported? Why can't they just report that police are still looking for a witness who can't be found? Especially if they don't know his identity, they can't confirm his occupation, so it seems irresponsible to just throw the Patriots into the ring without justification. But I guess the term "Patriots" gets clicks/followers.
Round up all the usual (Patriot) suspects....

I'm just confused as to how authorities can know that the witness is one of around 60 people on the Patriots, but don't know his name. I would also like to know why the hell it even matters that he's a Patriot - why does that need to be reported? Why can't they just report that police are still looking for a witness who can't be found? Especially if they don't know his identity, they can't confirm his occupation, so it seems irresponsible to just throw the Patriots into the ring without justification. But I guess the term "Patriots" gets clicks/followers.
My guess is they know who it is, but are not saying till they get better confirmaton

Dark clothes
No headlights
About half an hour after sunset
Woman driver

And he's had to go to surgery with head trauma. Awful

Fixed.;)

Dark clothes
No headlights
About half an hour after sunset

And he's had to go to surgery with head trauma. Awful

As someone who's an avid motorcyclist (I collect and restore vintage motorcycles), I have to say that, as callous as it sounds, Walker is 100% at fault. He did every single thing every motorcyclist who takes a MSF course is taught never to do.

The driver, I can say with 99% certainty, never even saw Walker. This is a phenomenon called MIB (Motion Induced Blindness). More about it here:

Motion-Induced Blindness

An obvious frame job by the Ravens because he didn't voluntarily report.

Quite a few years ago I witnessed a friend trying to stuff a young kid's brain back into the chunk taken out of his head when the kid tried to drive a dirt bike without brakes on a busy street in Malden. The kid saw that he was about to hit the back of a large box truck and tried to get down but didn't quite make it. It's a sight I'll never forget.

As for this sad story, it says a lot about the current state of the NYJFL that a player is reluctant to come forward as a witness because he's worried about being punished by Fraudger and/or his team.

My prayers go out to Walker and his family in the hope that he can make a full recovery.

Round up all the usual (Patriot) suspects....
"Round up the usual Patriots."

705aae859564b5edb5150deb36377e6c.jpg

Someone linked an article in Liane Morejon's twitter (I won't include the link here as its from everyone's favorite sports network located in Bristol) that was written last December talking about the Raven's "locker curse".

A row of lockers were for Terrell Thuggs, Steve Smith Jr, Breshad Perriman, Justin Forsett, and Chris Canty. Those players all went on IR last season, and they went in the same order of their lockers. Tray Walker's locker was next.

"We're going to knock on all this wood and pay and hope that nothing happens" he said.

I'm confused how they'd know it's a Patriots player but not have a name...

Sure, someone could've been wearing a Patriots hat or something, but of course that doesn't automatically mean he's on the team...
Haven't you been paying attention? There doesn't need to be any type of reasonable proof to pin it on a Patriot's player for anything. For all we know, Malcolm Butler was the last person to be seen with Jimmy Hoffa just before he disappeared and he was said to be carrying a shovel.

For what it's worth Dobson tweeted good morning

Just another day in the crazy world of NFL players in the off season unfortunately.

I'm just confused as to how authorities can know that the witness is one of around 60 people on the Patriots, but don't know his name..

Police not knowing his name and not disclosing his name to a reporter are not the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes