PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bets

varjao

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Is there a specific thread or forum to discuss bets and odds in this very next NFL season?

I usually have a good % on NFL but the lack of discipline makes me end with no profits or just a little bit.

This year I intend to use a different strategy.

Is there a specific thread or forum to discuss bets and odds in this very next NFL season?

I usually have a good % on NFL but the lack of discipline makes me end with no profits or just a little bit.

This year I intend to use a different strategy.
This is the place.

We had some pretty good discussion last year in regards to which NFL games looked to be the most favorable in regards to posted odds. Would be better (no pun intended) of course if more joined in the conversation.

Packers @ Seahawks, I see nothing interesting for this game, 1st game of the season, teams may be a little rust and also we don't know how the referees are going to do with this flag thing, if they really throw flags like in the pre season the lines for over/under are going to raise a little bit comparing to previous years.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back