PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best Locker Room Videos yet this Season: They Sure Don't Hate Their Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do coaches get any days off? I wouldn’t think they would...?

Great stuff. There are so many of these, it always seems like there is an even greater moment just around the corner. One needs to sit back, reflect, and consciously savor each incredible moment. For many in the future, it will all be just a bunch of banners, display cases and old videos. Nothing like living it.

BB is an excellent teacher. He understands his players, he motivates, he sets them up for success, and he cares about them. He is prepared, intelligent, and has vast knowledge. He is willing to adapt and he keep learning while he teaches others.

Solder is a huge, huge dude!!
...And he's been playing much, much better.
I've been impressed with his improvement.

He had me a little scared there for awhile.
Maybe a nagging injury has passed??

But, yes big, and effective.

Looks like they really hate their coach. ****ing Tom Jackson...

Well it seems like the mexican media's not happy with bill's comments about avoiding volcanoes and earthquakes.
I knew , the minute I heard him say that!

"Here come the PC police to drag BB down".

Bad timing. But, as @robertweathers says, probably just exhausted.

Luckily for him (and us), he could give two 5h!t5 :)

I knew , the minute I heard him say that!

"Here come the PC police to drag BB down".

Bad timing. But, as @robertweathers says, probably just exhausted.

Luckily for him (and us), he could give two 5h!t5 :)
They interviewed James White and he said they got in at 4am. Bill probably grabbed a catnap and a shower at the stadium and has been working on MIA on a handful of hours sleep.

The Mexican media should chill

so, does Danny do them all the time if Slater isn't with team?

... And that.

Open mouth, insert foot. :oops:
Meh I wouldn't feel bad. It's not something we as fans get frequent updates on. I was just thinking about it.

What's important is you feel the same way.

Come on now!!!
You're talking bout' my boy Bruschi.

You're messing with mythological, religious, sacred things here.

This chant is beloved!!

It reeks of greatness.

Concur, but I still miss #54 leading the team with that. Still and all, it's a great memory to have, and nice that Slater has picked up the mantle and taken over with it. Seems like a good tradition to keep.

The players looked genuinely happy for the coach. As much as he rides them and as hard as works them they might not like him but it seems like they respect the heck out of him.

That's exactly what hit me from that. I think some journalists would be aback by how throaty that cheer for him was. That was genuine affection from the whole team. That reaction from the team wasn't polite and respectful at all. That was a "Hell Yeah, Bill!".

Last edited:
Well it seems like the mexican media's not happy with bill's comments about avoiding volcanoes and earthquakes.

I don't blame them

The entire city put out the red carpet from all reports and he really shat all over them yesterday. That wasn't classy.

...and that is what everyone missed - including myself as one of his greatest qualities.

Very Tom Landry-esque

.......who was fired by .........?

(Sorry, RW, I can't resist - - I appreciate your humor in giving my last one a "Funny")

I'll stop now.

Great stuff. There are so many of these, it always seems like there is an even greater moment just around the corner. One needs to sit back, reflect, and consciously savor each incredible moment. For many in the future, it will all be just a bunch of banners, display cases and old videos. Nothing like living it.

My dad was a writer/radio editor and did some Celtics coverage for the local papers in the 50's-early 60's. The stories he told of how they were so far more disciplined and ahead of their competition on a consistent basis. Of how Red would work every angle, no matter how seemingly trivial.

I always wondered what it would be like to experience the 1956-1969 Celtics run. And then it happened on a bigger stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back