PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best Locker Room Videos yet this Season: They Sure Don't Hate Their Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
They Sure Don't Hate Their Coach

Jackson.Bio.08.gif

"I beg you... let me out of this stance... it's unbelievable the pounding my ass has taken from Pats fans." :)

We are so spoiled as a fan base. Every week seems to bring a new milestone or record. I feel blessed to be a fan of this team!

That was awesome. And Lol because they definitely cut Dola off at the end with "HOW DO WE FEEL ABOUT COMING TO MEXICO AND BEATING THE RAIDERS' (cut) ASS?!!"

Ahhhhh yeah

Great video, but those 'aww yeahhs' are always so damned awkward...

I love those peeks inside the Pats locker room after they win. I too was impressed by the sincerity of the players' response to Bill game ball. They DO like him.

BTW - It is interesting that they never show the locker room after a loss. THAT, I think would be a much more dramatic look inside the Pats culture. What does Bill say? How does Kraft interact with the players? How do the players interact with themselves after a loss? I'd love to have a peek at that scene. It would be painful, and a lot less entertaining, but so much more informative, I would think

"Now I don't normally celebrate individual accomplishments..." I swear I've heard him use this exact line in at least one other postgame lol.

Hindsight or not - takes a monster personality to handle things the way he does
...and that is what everyone missed - including myself as one of his greatest qualities.

Very Tom Landry-esque

Great video, but those 'aww yeahhs' are always so damned awkward...

They certainly aren't the same without Bruschi doing it. I figured they should have dropped it. But hey, we're still winning, so what the heck!

They certainly aren't the same without Bruschi doing it. I figured they should have dropped it. But hey, we're still winning, so what the heck!
No one will top Bru.

It's like pitching after Koufax or Pedro.

With that said Slater has been just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back