PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best Locker Room Videos yet this Season: They Sure Don't Hate Their Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was nothing inappropriate about BB's comments about the tectonic instability near Mexico city. Considering the frequency of earthquakes in the area, it is a legitimate concern.

If you figure an average of 13-14 wins per season ( including playoffs), Belichick should beat Shula in 5-6 years.

There was nothing inappropriate about BB's comments about the tectonic instability near Mexico city. Considering the frequency of earthquakes in the area, it is a legitimate concern.

Is the PC crowd upset by something he said? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
They certainly aren't the same without Bruschi doing it. I figured they should have dropped it. But hey, we're still winning, so what the heck!

Slater needs more rhythm

What was his exact quote? I mean, I don’t know. Shouldn’t you be happy if you avoid a major earthquake? I always make that remark after a trip to California. I guess not to a major news outlet though.

What was his exact quote? I mean, I don’t know. Shouldn’t you be happy if you avoid a major earthquake? I always make that remark after a trip to California. I guess not to a major news outlet though.
It was said during his weekly interview with Dale and Holley. The question was if he'd like to play play in Mexico City again. He said it was a good trip, but he wasn't in any rush to do it again, that there is a ton of work that goes into it and that it takes a lot out of the team. He went on for quite some time about the difficulties and logistics of such a trip before saying:

"I think we're fortunate there was no volcano eruptions or earthquakes or anything else while we were down there. I mean, you have two NFL franchises in an area that I don't know how stable the geological plates were below us but nothing happened, so that was good."

DHK - Bill Belichick wouldnt be in any rush to play in Mexico City again - 11-20-17

Well, I mean I’m obviously biased but I don’t get why people would be upset about that. This is a guy who thinks of everything and it is in character for him to consider it and not as a joke either. It is a lot of work to do these international trips. However I bet the kickers will love Mexico City from now on!

"Now I don't normally celebrate individual accomplishments..." I swear I've heard him use this exact line in at least one other postgame lol.

He said the same thing about Brady's 201 win.

Love, Love, Love these!!!! Thanks for posting....Kind of missed Slater though.

...and that is what everyone missed - including myself as one of his greatest qualities.

Very Tom Landry-esque
Both had NY Giants on their resume.....just saying

guess, you have to be there

Isn't that the story on how the whole thing started to begin with? Meaning that Bruschi did the whole "AAAAWWW YEAAAH" thing by himself in a postgame huddle after a speech he gave, and it was so awkward that the team couldn't stop laughing, and then they turned that into a tradition after wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News