PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick declines PMOF honor

Status
Not open for further replies.

He did a fantastic job of that. He lost all of his more moderate supporters (myself included there), lost the Republican Party a lot of moderates, lost his VP, and may even lose his chances at running again in four years. He also lost how history will remember a lot of the good stuff he actually accomplished in his presidency... all because he doesn’t know how to lose with grace. History will remember him the same way it remembers Nixon.

He did a fantastic job of that. He lost all of his more moderate supporters (myself included there), lost the Republican Party a lot of moderates, lost his VP, and may even lose his chances at running again in four years. He also lost how history will remember a lot of the good stuff he actually accomplished in his presidency... all because he doesn’t know how to lose with grace. History will remember him the same way it remembers Nixon.

This ^^^^^^^

If the march on the capitol had not occurred I think he could have received it with some small fire, but this was too much. I will like Brady to be offered the medal not my BB.;)
I agree on both counts.

I always wanted Bobby Orr to receive the medal. He's certainly more deserving than some of the other schlubs who have it...

I get where this is going and I'm not going to comment, but since I was up late last night, I'm heading to bed soon and I know this thread will be in bad shape by tomorrow morning if it's left open. Let's at least try and keep our little bubble and group together even though the rest of the world is in rough shape. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing