PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick criticism mega-thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk wanted to get paid so badly............ he quit work and retired.

WHAT ?!?!?!?!

Those that want to get paid, don't retire. They keep working for the max amount they can get.
Correct.

There are multiple strategies in contract negotiations which are used to create leverage.

Forcing a trade/retirement are two of them.

Here's an interesting question for Team Tom Supporters like myself and a guy who criticize Bill on anything he does, do you want to see Bill crash and burn to prove your point that Brady was the reason for their success?
I don't. That would be stupid. I'm just not hopeful. I think he put the team in a terrible situation by not having a backup or transition plan for replacing the GOAT. I wouldn't expect another Goat obviously but there was no plan at all.

That's total BS man. I don't think it'll just take a year to resolve this either, I don't care how much cash he has.

I think Bill underestimated the intangible benefits of having Brady in the locker room and under center. There are implications well beyond his performance on the field that'll affect the team for years.

I had to step away for a bit, now I'm back to the Team Bill vs Team Tom battle:

I'd say after 2002 if they had another losing season.

There's video of Bob for one of those documentaries saying Bill was not ready to be a HC in '97.

The difference between the 96 team and the 2001 team was night and day for Drew. Drew was uncomfortable as heck in the 2001 offense being under center as much as he was because Woody couldn't snap the damn ball. They had to go out and get Mike Compton for crying out loud. Smith was not Martin, the line wasn't good enough for Drew to take deep shots, there was no TE and I can't remember why Glenn was MIA. Drew was just not a fit in NE anymore.

They got rid of old-overpaid players.

See above regarding Drew. The D was trending in the right direction to be good enough to keep them in games, but the O could've move the ball worth a damn with Drew.

They had a solid roster, but they weren't loaded. Aside from 2007, 2003 was their best roster.

That's sure a long time for a team that was just 2 years removed from the playoffs and with a soon to be $100M QB.
Do you think Bill would’ve realized at some point in 2001 that Drew was holding the team back and made the switch and that Mo Lewis just accelerated the move?

Just so I know, which Superbowl did Brady cost us?

2007? Can't be that. he got us the go-ahead TD in 4th quarter with 2 min left. Defense failed.
20011? Can't be that. he got us the go-ahead TD in 4th quarter with 2 min left. Defense failed.
20017? Can't be that. he got us the go-ahead TD in 4th quarter with 2 min left. Defense Plus he was like 500+ yards and 3 TDs with no picks. Defense uber-mega failed.
Yes, let's see what this guy will invent now.

The loser here is you, pathetic prick.
Since your first post here today, you are calling people idiots.

So GFY POS. You are a bastard who wants to bully everyone, not here your imbecile, go to hell and stop replying me.

Yes, I hate BB for what he did with Brady. And he is a ****in loser without Brady, 62-72 record, can you dispute that POS?

Kiss my ass
No. I just called you and another poster an idiot because, well...you are.

Everyone else is informative, knowledgeable, fun and fan of the team.

You are none of those.

Yeah a lot of losers on this board...
Not us, losers are the ones defending BB.
So if you are within this group, feel free to consider you a loser, as your idol BB, a ****in loser without Brady.

Let me educate you and I will get the stats my guy 1960Pats posted:

Pats - 26 wins 28 losses, 0-0 playoffs - LOSING RECORD
Clev - 36 wins 44 losses, 1-1 playoffs - LOSING RECORD
Total - 62 wins 72 losses, 1-1 playoffs - LOSING RECORD

Too simplistic?
Nope.
A fact is a fact.

You can whine all you want, but you cannot dispute those above.

What is there to debate about BB's losing record as HC without Brady? I mean that's 134 frickin games. That's 8-9 seasons of football as HC. We usually doom HCs as useless after 3-4 losing seasons.

No. I just called you and another poster an idiot because, well...you are.

Everyone else is informative, knowledgeable, fun and fan of the team.

You are none of those.
And what do you think you are?
Informative? Knowledgeable? Fun?
GTFO, you are repulsive.

I just said, stop replying me. GFY far from me.

Look, you can’t just ignore basically 9 seasons with an under .500 record. I get that Cleveland has been a dumpster fire for years, but it’s still on his record. I don’t 5hink he needs another ring but he does need to turn the Pats back into a legit Super Bowl contender, I mean AFC championship team for a couple years to show it was not just TB
AFC championship? jeez. Let's win the division first.

What is there to debate about BB's losing record as HC without Brady? I mean that's 134 frickin games. That's 8-9 seasons of football as HC. We usually doom HCs as useless after 3-4 losing seasons.
But these losers are saying: this is info without context, can you believe it?

And the guy think he is informative, knowledgeable and fun. What a joke.

If we are speculating I think it would have gone like CLE if 1995 was a normal year.

2001-5-11
2001-8-8ish
2003-11-5
2004-12-4

People forget how talented and well-rounded those rosters became. They were f-ing loaded. Would they have won a SB? Tough to call.

Bill is not a splashy org builder. Hes foundational in his approach.

TB12 brought it to a whole different level but to denigrate Bill is nonsensical.
That's 62-72 record of Foundational Building without Brady.

Just so I know, which Superbowl did Brady cost us?

2007? Can't be that. he got us the go-ahead TD in 4th quarter with 2 min left. Defense failed.
20011? Can't be that. he got us the go-ahead TD in 4th quarter with 2 min left. Defense failed.
20017? Can't be that. he got us the go-ahead TD in 4th quarter with 2 min left. Defense Plus he was like 500+ yards and 3 TDs with no picks. Defense uber-mega failed.

2007 - did nothing because of poor offensive line play. got go ahead touchdown in 4th quarter because Giants D got tired and Corey Webster slipped on Randy Moss TD

2011 - not his best game. Safety in the endzone was a huge mistake. Go ahead touchdown occurred with 11 mins left in the 3rd quarter. Brady did nothing after that point.

2017 - played a great game but missed a wide open James White on the Brandon Graham strip sack. Go ahead touchdown was scored with 8 mins left in the 4th.

At least get your facts right.

And what do you think you are?
Informative? Knowledgeable? Fun?
GTFO, you are repulsive.

I just said, stop replying me. GFY far from me.
Still here?

The poster that wants BB to go to hell?

You pushed it, pal. Not me.

Not us, losers are the ones defending BB.
So if you are within this group, feel free to consider you a loser, as your idol BB, a ****in loser without Brady.

No it's clear that people like you and the entire Gronkaneers thread is full of people who like Brady more than they like the Pats. They follow Brady around like a little puppy dog.

If you want to gravitate to Bills years in Cleveland and years here minus TB to trash him as a coach that’s fine. But I am curious, if not Bill which coach(s) would you rather have these last 20 years?

No it's clear that people like you and the entire Gronkaneers thread is full of people who like Brady more than they like the Pats. They follow Brady around like a little puppy dog.
Yes, I am loyal to the guy that delivered 20 years and 6 SBs to this organization. NEP were nothing before Brady.

So yes, I will follow Brady until he retires.

You, loser, can enjoy one more losing season with your sub 0.500 coach once again.

Kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick