PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard w F&M 10/13/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCB02062

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Figured I'd start a thread because some like to hear what "Coach" Bedard (he watches film, ya know) has to say....

First few minutes he was impressed w Hightower & Collins...Brady always takes the "easy money"...and of course, Felger chimes in with his oft mentioned "blueprint" talk - extremely nauseating, as though he knows more than BB - "play press man and get to Brady with 3 rushers"...he cites Dallas' "Success" in first half (I was pretty wasted for the game, but didn't the Pats get a bunch of penalties that cancelled out big plays), cites "shutting down Gronkowski" (didn't have 4 catches for like 70?)...Felger basically rooting for someone to shut down the Patriots offense...

Such a tired act - we've seen this before, constantly talking about who can slow down the Pats, etc...he thinks Denver & NYJ....F#ck him....

Felger pushing the Brady/Guerrero connection, Bedard saying if Brady tests positive for "anything" then the4re's a big story....

Good Christ, I had to shut if off! "this stuff with Guerrero could taint Brady's legacy...again, F & Bedard cited the 2010 playoff game vs NYJ as more blueprint talk...Bedard thinks NYJ can stop Brady & beat Patriots....

I love how the Pats put up 30 on Dallas and that's a blueprint...

How long would the line be for the opportunity to punch Vulgar right in the face?

I prefer to call him "Felcher". Look it up, but it's NSFW (or human eyes).

Not sure why you guys watch those two chimps. It was pretty easy for me to turn them off a long time ago and never miss them or wonder what they might be saying at any given time.

WEEI a million times better
Yeah, being out of state is a blessing sometimes I guess...it seems like a lot of people can't resist listening, don't really get it.

But I do love the "blueprint" stuff. "The way to beat the Patriots is just to blanket the receivers and pressure Brady without blitzing. Yeah, that should pretty much do it. Just cover the receivers all the time and get to the quarterback." Brilliant analysis.

One of the lamer slow down ________ QB ....
If you can get to a QB with 3 or 4 on the D-Line of course you can slow down a QB.
But who truly has those 3-4 guys .... and I believe we may well have 4 who can get the QB this year.
It is going to take more games to refine ... but I like what I see.

If you can ...
If you can ...

You can hold the Patriots to 30 points, which is more than they scored week one against the Steelers.

Could part of the "success" (if you consider giving up 30 points at home a successful effort) of the Dallas defense be that this was the first appearance of Greg Hardy? The guy's talent level isn't a surprise, but there was no regular season film on how he would be used in the Cowboys defensive scheme. Give opposing teams a couple of weeks worth of film to study and Hardy won't be putting up the numbers he did on Sunday.

Felger pushing the Brady/Guerrero connection, Bedard saying if Brady tests positive for "anything" then the4re's a big story....
Well no ****. If he tests positive for PED's, upon which there is zero basis, then it would be a big deal unlike a tiny bit of air in footballs (if anything happened at all).

And hold up....I thought Brady's legacy was already declared tainted by these bozos on several occasions. Guess they need something else to latch onto now that Brady has proved that "scandal" to be absolutely meaningless in regard to his quality of play.

....so did they actually discuss any football?

Sometimes I catch reruns of Felger, Mazz and Bedard on Saturday mornings...

Healthywealthy.jpg

I remember when Bedard on F&M was something we looked forward to each week. But this latest BS from Felger goes beyond the pale. I can't even make it 5 minutes any more, and I'm back with Dale & Holley and I swore I'd never go back to WEEI. But F&M are now almost as malodorous as D&C and need to be gone.

Is there anyone who isn't on the radio who doesn't have a their own agenda that they put before EVERYONE. They are all so alike that it seems like these stations squeeze them out of tubes before every show. Give me 15 minutes of Matt Chatham every week, and the locker room video after the game on Patriots All Access and I'm good for the week these days. Outside of that, we are ALL better off talking to each other....and a lot smarter for it too. ;)

I remember when Bedard on F&M was something we looked forward to each week. But this latest BS from Felger goes beyond the pale. I can't even make it 5 minutes any more, and I'm back with Dale & Holley and I swore I'd never go back to WEEI. But F&M are now almost as malodorous as D&C and need to be gone.

Is there anyone who isn't on the radio who doesn't have a their own agenda that they put before EVERYONE. They are all so alike that it seems like these stations squeeze them out of tubes before every show. Give me 15 minutes of Matt Chatham every week, and the locker room video after the game on Patriots All Access and I'm good for the week these days. Outside of that, we are ALL better off talking to each other....and a lot smarter for it too. ;)
I also switched to dale & holley...but the more closely I listen to holley the more clear it is that he rarely makes a point. He talks and talks and talks....mostly about nothi g at all...holley has become fingernails on chalkboard to me...and dale just cares more about every cause than his listeners....

I also switched to dale & holley...but the more closely I listen to holley the more clear it is that he rarely makes a point. He talks and talks and talks....mostly about nothi g at all...holley has become fingernails on chalkboard to me...and dale just cares more about every cause than his listeners....
I like Holley as a person but my god does he ramble.

Good Christ, I had to shut if off! "this stuff with Guerrero could taint Brady's legacy...again, F & Bedard cited the 2010 playoff game vs NYJ as more blueprint talk...Bedard thinks NYJ can stop Brady & beat Patriots....

I love how the Pats put up 30 on Dallas and that's a blueprint...

At this point anything the sports and mainstream media chooses to fixate on regarding Brady, could taint his legacy.

We need to start keeping a list of all of the offenses that have been leveled against Brady and the Pats alongside all of the offenses committed by the rest of the NFL* that get ignored or downplayed.

At this point anything the sports and mainstream media chooses to fixate on regarding Brady, could taint his legacy.

We need to start keeping a list of all of the offenses that have been leveled against Brady and the Pats alongside all of the offenses committed by the rest of the NFL* that get ignored or downplayed.

"If Brady doesn't lift the lid, that could taint his legacy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back