PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Be thankful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Though this team may not be as dominant as years prior, and is shrouded with a whole lot of uncertainty (So was 2001), if we were a Jets fan, our season would be over. We could be a Niners fan, a Fins fan, a Steelers fan....you get the idea.
Because of our franchise, we get 2 more weeks of professional football to really give a **** about. Hopefully more.

Big thanks to Bill and the boys for another playoff quality season.

...if we were a Jets fan, our season would be over. We could be a Niners fan, a Fins fan, a Steelers fan....you get the idea.
Because of our franchise, we get 2 more weeks of professional football to really give a **** about. Hopefully more.

Big thanks to Bill and the boys for another playoff quality season.

As an old dude who has been with this team since I got hooked watching them in Fenway I think it behooves all of us to always be thankful for ol Krafty Bob as well. Without him Orthwein the would be carpetbagger would have turned our team into the St Louis Patriots.

Mr Joe Kerr,
I admire the enthusiasm and agree there is a special place in football hell for Ben Dreith. I do however have to slightly disagree on what we are owed by the football gods. No one (not even Brownies fans) has suffered enough to deserve the success we've seen. That said, I am certainly ready for more of the same. :)

could be a bills fan.... living in New England since 2001.... but grew up in western new york from 77->2001.... yeah that'd suck. There's a lot of Pats fans who have no idea what football is like for most of the rest of the NFL let alone the Bills, Dolphins, or Jets having to play the Pat* 2x per year. sorry I had to do the asterisk but I"m just joking about the asterisk lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back