PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BC's Matt Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALP

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
after seeing this kid play only a couple of games i thought any NFL team would be amazingly glad to have him...

the kid is going to be special, hes leading ATL to the playoffs...i think everyone already forgot about vick over there

i remember everyone saying Roddy White was a bust...but now that he has an actual QB, man ohh man is he something special

after seeing this kid play only a couple of games i thought any NFL team would be amazingly glad to have him...

the kid is going to be special, hes leading ATL to the playoffs...i think everyone already forgot about vick over there

i remember everyone saying Roddy White was a bust...but now that he has an actual QB, man ohh man is he something special

The Falcons are an exciting team. I hope that I get to see them a few times.

I've adopted the Falcons as a team I will root for this season. The Dimitroff connection and Ryan are just a few reasons. They are an up-and-coming, exciting team.

White was something special last year with no QB, too.

Ryan really looks like the real deal. With Ryan, Turner, White and Norwood as a change of pace back...they've really got some great young talent at the offensive skill positions.

He's definitely very good. Im surprised how much success he is having early. The Falcons are gonna be good for a long time, hes the real deal

I agree. That was a great game today, with a thrilling ending.

Respects,

Just got back from the game. What an ENDING!

Here's a pic of Ryan pre-game.

Attachments

• Facons vs. Bears Game Oct. 2008 018 - Copy.jpg
    Facons vs. Bears Game Oct. 2008 018 - Copy.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes