PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB's son arrested for Pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Criminalizing another individual for partaking in the Earth's natural bounty.

'Course with the recent shocking research regarding canabis and alzeheimer's, little Stephen should fight for his neuroprotective rights. It's his brain damnit, he should have the right to protect it. ALCAR, Canabanoids, and Functional Fatty Acids, your brain's fountain of youth.

OT Alert!

Marijuana is a drug. If you become addicted, it ruins your life. If marijuana is causing you problems, you have a marijuana problem. While I don't condone the criminaliztion of marijuana, I also recognize those who spend their entire lives sitting on a couch in a dim room burned out before they have ever lived.

The brain's fountain of youth? Surely not your memory's fountain of youth.

The postings here show who's who...

feed your head.

SAT scores aren't too impressive, I'd say he's probably been a distraction to his father for several years.

Interesting to note the pro's and con' of pot and other mind altering substances.

I assume the pro Pot's are the well documented "hand wringing whiners" we have come to know and try to ignore.

In their beautiful world everything is supposed to be easy and perfect. In the real world you have to work at it, wishing doesn't make it so. Thank goodness Kraft, Pioli and Belichick have a plan, understand the big picture, and have the courage and dedication to follow that plan regardless of what instant gratification hand wringing whiners think.

OK - this isn't football related it's personal, and considering how we won last night I don't think it even remotely effects the franchise. It's becoming a referendum on recreational drug use. Time for one of our wonderful mods to move this puppy to the General Talk Forum so those who want to beat the issue or the coach to death can have at it without distracting from a very special win and a very exciting week ahead.

It seems werid that BB seems to have the most controversial off the field life on the Pats!

Drewwho said:
It seems werid that BB seems to have the most controversial off the field life on the Pats!

LOL!

So true, right?

What with the separations and the mistresses and the divorces and the hanging out with Bon Jovi and the son addicted to The Chronic!

I don't think Belichick could be drafted by the Pats based on "character issues"!

Ya gotta love Bill!

Maybe the mods can move this to the General Forum as this has NOTHING to do with football or the Patirots.

The last I checked, Steve Belichick was not listed on the player roster, member of the coaching staff, or part of Patriots managenent. Yet his GPA is posted on the internet and sadly on this forum.:mad:

Dragda said:
OT Alert!

Marijuana is a drug. If you become addicted, it ruins your life. If marijuana is causing you problems, you have a marijuana problem. While I don't condone the criminaliztion of marijuana, I also recognize those who spend their entire lives sitting on a couch in a dim room burned out before they have ever lived.

The brain's fountain of youth? Surely not your memory's fountain of youth.

How'd you enjoy all those beer commercials last night?

p8ryts said:
Interesting to note the pro's and con' of pot and other mind altering substances.

I assume the pro Pot's are the well documented "hand wringing whiners" we have come to know and try to ignore.

In their beautiful world everything is supposed to be easy and perfect. In the real world you have to work at it, wishing doesn't make it so. Thank goodness Kraft, Pioli and Belichick have a plan, understand the big picture, and have the courage and dedication to follow that plan regardless of what instant gratification hand wringing whiners think.

"Hand wringing whiners"? I assume you are referring to those who can think for themselves. Whatever.

This is probably my only post for the rest of the week, as unfortunately I have to drive to MA on sudden family business. My own 2 cents on this matter is, and I quote:

"Legalize it."

Have a great week, everyone. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes